chapter 39

The palace had defined looks on the outside, it looked much darker scarier and gloomy.

Tall pillars welcomed the bats that was flying aloof bear the huge gates. Two guards as huge as the gate itself stood guarding the path that lead to the grand castle.

The doors that stood behind two pillars were made of huge boulder sized metals all engraved with skulls, bones and the blood of the sinners and rivals of Zeus.

Zeus, the man considered an all might powerful, yet good looking with attractive charms that made his rivals pour their trust in him easily. Being the cunning man he is he used that trust against them and till now there has been no known living rival to Zeus.

Lean body but muscular arms, bloodshed eyes, and the rage it carried was an intimidating personality he owned.

( Many of you guys wanted to know who he is. Well he is Ravi the rapper of group VIXX. Do check out this group it's amazing)

"Your highness the patrols are over now and we have received news that it is all clear. All the preparations for the ritual aware ready. We shall start when you command" said the feared disciple with a quivering voice.

"good" Zeus cold voice slashed across the room. He sounded evil and the deep voice made the disciples tremble in fear everytime he spoke.

"Your highness" another disciple spoke from the other end "we should enable the high security force until the ritual is over"

Zeus head tilted slowly the only thing visible was the silhouette of him on the throne but his voice rather expressed what he felt.

The disciple who spoke suddenly bowed down and retreated a few steps before he gained courage to tell the next few words.

"uh..uh- your highness I was not suspecting any of your preparations but we all know that the zangs community is plotting against it and we all know they will try to do something to-to- tonight"

The silhouette of Zeus now got up to stand and everyone lowered their eyes in the fear of meeting their eyes with him, in the fear of being killed.

"Ah so" his voice moved as he got down the throne and went to his disciple who now trembled half in fear almost wetting his robes.

"yo- you-your highness forgive me. Forgive my stupidity!!!!" he kneeled down and begged for forgiveness even before Zeus could complete his line.

"No one can ever stop me from achieving that power tonight if you wish, I can show you how powerful I am" he stroked the hair of the disciple who trembled in fear and fell face flat on zeus's feet.

"no you highness!!! I'm sorry!! Forgive this stupid slave!! Forgive his disobedience!! Mercy!!!!mercy!!!!" he cried, Zeus smirked.

"I shall forgive you, for you, have reminded me something very deep" he turned towards the others "if he can suspect the protection in my castle then that means he suspects me, he suspect my powers" and with a snap of his fingers the head of the disciple burned to ashes dropping only his corpse on the floor and with that no one took even a single breath.