chapter 11

Jungkook stood there seeing how she slept until he fell asleep sitting on the floor beside her bed too.

THE ZEUS MANSION

“my lord we have found out about the blessed one” a darksoul spoke as he raised from his chair with his head bent in loyality.

“Where is it?” Zeus asked with his deep dark voice. He sat a few steps higher than the rest with the throne facing the other side.

“My lord it’s a girl named song hyeri, but currently she is under the protection of the seven gods”

“What!! God’s?”

“yes my lord, we were just about to get hold...”

“Shut up” zeus voice echoed the hall. Thean kept quiet on his command and bowed down in fear. The other men sitting there were also looking down as none of them look into his eyes directly.

Zeus was the most powerful dark lord of the world and he ruled the entire darkness in his palms. He was a vampire too but was more greedy of becoming the invincible power, which will be gained by drinking the blood of the blessed soul. All these years zeus was in search of the soul and now he finally found it. Once tasted the power of the blood goes only to the man who bit the soul and not anyone after that.

“i will not take any excuses” he breathed “you know what will happen of you if you give me excuses over anything” he said and looked to the side where a man wearing a black cloak was hanging down his neck amidst a pool of burning lava, he was a dark soul too but a sinner.

Just then sungte got up from his seat and kneeled on his feet in front of him.

“my lord trust in your slave and give me one chance, I’ll seek her and bring her to you”

“But she is under heavy protection now lord” another guy said “the seven vampires are taking care of her with utmost care after the club incident today”

Zeus waved him off with his hand and he sat down silently without breathing another word.

“my lord we can’t afford to get the slightest suspicion on us until we get a hold of her” sungte proposed.

“fine then, yuk jae!” he called when a man who was about half the height of sungte but looked very sharp. His eyes were burning fire as he bowed to zeus and stood stiff waiting for further orders.

“You leave to their place right away and check about that”

“yes my lord” he immediately transformed into a vulture and flew off mid air in lightning speed.

Jungkook woke up and saw that his hyungs were not at home. So he got down from hyeri’s room to check upon them.

“jin hyung! Namjoon hyung!” None responded.

“jimin hyung!suga hyung! Where did they all go?” he wondered as he walked all over the ground floor but none were seen.

He then heard some faint voices from the garden in front he walked to check if it was his hyungs.

As he opened the door jimin and taehyung bumped into him at the same moment.

“Oh jungkook-ah you’re awake?” taehyung exclaimed.

“hyung jungkook is here” Jimin reported to hoseok and suga as though they had something waiting for him.

He exchanged puzzled looks and went over to hoseok who was busy explaining suga and ordering jin something. Expecting namjoon to be there too he looked here and there but he was not found anywhere.