chapter 10

“Zeus men are here”

Taehyung's eyes widened

“What about hyeri.”

“We have to take her from here come on hyung let’s go” jimin got up.

“No if all of us go there would be a huge havoc let one of us go” namjoon said looking down.

“Ano- ther oneee..”

She took the glass and gulped it down. It was her fifth one

“mam you shouldn’t drink so much” he said concerned.

“YAH!! JUST GIVE WHAT IM ASKING OR ELSE” she threatened him.
Unfortunately the bartender was a human so he got scared by the angry face she was making.

He handed her the sixth one. She took it to her mouth with a lazy smile on her face but before she could take a sip the drink was been snatched.
She looked up annoyed at the man.

“YAH give it back”

He looked at the finished glasses and widened his eyes.

“did you drink??”

“Do-don’t worry….I’m not dr…drinking alcohol…….it’sjustorangejuice” she said smiling widely like an idiot. He glared at the bartender scaring him.

"She was th-the one who ordered sir"

He rubbed his temples as to how foolish this girl was.

“Hyeri” he held her shoulders “ we have to go from here. Zeus's men are here” he said seriously.

“Who zeus??” she said keeping her hand on her chin. He clenched his jaw controlling his anger.

“Comeon we don’t have time”
He made her stand up but she wasnt erect she kept wobbling here and there.

He held her hands and pulled her with him as she kept wobbling on her unsteady feet. He smelled their presence from the entrance of the club so immediately deflected the direction and ran towards the back door amidst all the dancing and drunk vampires. He still had a tough hold on her as they made their way through the crowd.

“aaiiiyyeee.... Liiiss.... Te... Nnn” she dragged drunk.

“shut up and come with me” he threatened her as he pulled her out of the club hall. As they exited his gaze fell on two men wearing black jackets and hats with masks covering their faces uptil their eyes and had a skull mark burnt on their arms.

‘these are the dark souls like hyungs correctly guessed’

He turned here and there and noticed a small side path between two buildings narrow enough to fit two people and dragged her inside before they notice them.

“wh... Y... Do... You.. Keep.. Pull...”
He shut her mouth with his palm and covered her within his brace until the two pass. She was standing so close, their bodies locked in the other and her head buried on his chest. She was clueless about what was happening, still not realising that she was in danger. Her mouth was tightly cupped with his hands and she could feel her own heart beat loudly.

One of those men sniffed the air as he passed through that way,

“I smell blood” he hissed

The other guy stopped, “what??? blood??”

The tall one nodded and turned to their side with eyes closed, “yes... Its human blood and a very tasty one indeed” he seeked in that direction.

‘shit’ jungkook cursed and shielded her with his body facing the man who was walking in that direction now but then suddenly another blow hit him from the side and the man fell on the ground rolling away.