chapter 7

She found the sound coming from the room right in front of her which was closed.

She tip toed slowly and reached the door. The door was slightly open so she tried seeing inside through the gap. But she regretted her decision soon enough.

A man was sitting on the chair with the worst condition someone could be ever. Blood bleeding from his nose, mouth, long slashes of knife marks on his tanned skin. His hair dishelved but what made her more paler was that his nails were missing making his fingers all bloody.

“What do we do with you now??” namjoon spoke so calmly. Like the calmness before a storm.

Jungkook kept his leg on the large wound on the injured man's chest and pressed it. Blood oozing out more as an terrifying scream was let out by the man.

“ Ahhh..Please leave me" he pleaded but it was clear it fell to deaf ears as the man screamed more when the heartless vampire pressed his leg more, this time harder.

“as you wish” namjoon said smirking while jungkook removed his leg off and moved aside.

She saw Namjoon keep a gun on the table before him.

“ you have two options, either do it yourself or else we will do it for you. And keep one thing in mind the second option is really painful and a gun won't be necessary then”

The man cried helpless as he shook his head.

“come on do it fast” hoseok growled. He looked really scary.

The beaten up man took his shivering hand forward and touched the cold metal making Jimin smirk.

He slowly took the gun to his temple. He shut his eyes close tight making even her eyes to close.

Bang!!!

The sound echoed making her leave tears as she flinched. Slowly opening her eyes and she saw the man dead with a bleeding hole on the temple just where he shot.

Jungkook chuckled wiping his face off the blood of the man that splattered on him.

‘how much more cruel can he be?’ she thought as she looked at Taehyung who walked in front of the dead.

“good bye jae wook” he said smiling.

“well I really thought I could drink human blood today but I don’t want to dirty myself by drinking your sinful blood” suga kept his leg on the arm of the chair. His eyes shining to a red and then to a blue and finally back to normal.

They all looked so scary that she was afraid to death. Her eyes scanned among them in search of jin. He cant let this happen but to her dismay he was smirking.

“clean this up jimin and hoseok ” he instructed and walked towards the door.

“let’s go” namjoon got up and followed Jin. Her eyes widened ‘God’.

She shot up and ran down the stairs. She could hear them talking as they neared her.

‘what do I do?’ she thought. And in response to her panic she barged in one of the rooms and shut it close. She panted and took a good look at the room she had entered.

It had a grey wallpaper, there were no photos. A bed was laying in the center and there was a window being covered by a long black screen.
It was huge, bigger than the biggest hotel room she’d seen only this was darker. It looked like the night even though it had lighting adequately.

As far as she could see the ceiling was not seen or rather not there. Instead was filled by a dense carpet of clouds, dark and scary like the night sky on a rainy day. They moved triggering small sparks of lightning and thunder breaks sometimes.

His bed was big too but the entire thing looked like an underground thriller setup. It had bones making the poles on all four sides with skuls decorating the headtable.

His lamp shined lightning than light while his windows rattling by it breezy atmosphere.

Nothing about the room was normal, it had a paranormal feeling attached to it and that was something that she couldn’t digest as reality.

As she looked above with a wide mouth suddenly the carpet creaked beneath her foot and there was darkness around her. The clouds from the ceiling clouded upon her and she froze in fear gazing at it in shock. It felt like they were thinking on their own and had gathered her. More like surrounded her for trespassing.

Not longer than she thought it growled and broke into heavy rain jusr upon her making her wet all the way from head to toe. She ran away but it followed her and she yelped helplessly.

Just then footsteps were heard closer to the door indicating someone was walking in, mostly the owner of this room.

She had to hide somehow or she was sure she would be their dinner tonight.

The only place she could hide was the window corner which was covered by long curtains enough to cover her up fully.

The footsteps stopped and the door knob turned around, immediately she ran and rolled herself inside the curtains.

The clouds disappeared as soon as he entered and the carpet that was wet with the rain had gone dry. There was no trace left.

Her eyes widened at the magic and that’s when she noticed the guy who entered. He was young but his hair made up to a stylish one with a long earring on his ear. He had huge eyes but it never widened beyond a few millimetres making him have a suspicious look worn always. He looked angry or pissed, he’d always been like that.

The man who has been hating her since the start, whom she fears the most.

There was no smile or peaceful look in his dictionary.

Jeon jungkook

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY GUYS!! LOVE Y'ALL