chapter 30

“i am the way” he said.

“you?” taehyung asked confused.
Namjoon nodded.

“i can take you to the past with my ability. Do you want to go???” he asked. She thought for a while ' if this is not the chance then I will never be able to kill him and avenge my mom. All this needs an end' she looked up at him and nodded confidently.

He stood in front of her and stepped a little forward.

“look at my eyes”

She had to tilt her head more back as he was really taller than her.

She concentrated on his eyes. Looking at his eyes she felt like she was falling into a deep abyss.

His eyes turned from the normal black to a vibrant purple. She felt her whole body loosing her energy.

Everything was blurring. She could just see a hazy vision of namjoon.
She felt his fingers under one of her eye.

“Now that I see you have the eyes of your mom” she could hear His voice from some where far away.

She lost her stability wobbling here and there. Her eyes completely closed shut and she collapsed down.

But before her body was going to land on the ground jungkook caught her
“hyung what happened to her???” he asked panicking.

“she is in a deep sleep. Don’t worry. She will wake up knowing all the truths she needs to know”

She slowly fluttered her eyes open only to close it soon due to the direct ray of light.

She batted her eyelashes to adjust to the light and took in the surroundings.

She was in a comfortable looking room except it wasnt hers.
She got up feeling the soft bed below her.

“DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOU VOICE AGAINST ME CELESTIA” she heard a man yell from outside startling her.

Curiously she got down the bed and opened the door revealing an unfamiliar setting of a house.

“But why don’t you want it” she heard a weak feminine voice from below.

Her feet getting on contact with the cold floor she got down the stairs to know who the owner of the voice was.

Just she stepped down the last step she saw a tall man with a rather pissed expression on his face. He was wearing a lose shirt with suiting pant. Hair raised up revealing his forehead.
Her eyes widened when she saw another figure little distant from him looking weak. Her well defined features was covered with strands of her hair.

Another thing she observed was that she was.....pregnant.

“you don’t like me do you???” the lady spoke softly.

The man looked at her with anger filling his eyes .

“What the hell are you saying celestia??”

‘celestia??? Does that mean she is my....’

“you like someone else dont you??? Isn’t that the reason you don’t want me and This child Lee sook” she said angrily.

'then he must be my dad'

“How dare yo-“

DONT YOU HOW DARE ME. Tell me honestly Lee sook did you ever love me??? Given me even a little space in your heart?? I doubt if you even have a heart” she scoffed.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY” he raised his hand and strided towards her.

'no no no this shouldn’t be happening'
Hyeri quickly ran  and stood infront him to stop him.