chapter 8

He walked in with a burning fury of what, only the god knew, but she knew for sure one thing, that if she gets caught tonight then she's meat.

She gulped down and covered even the gap praying that he shouldn't get the slightest doubt. She hoped he went out soon so that she could run away as far as she could from him, provided she leaves alive.

He walked to the bed and layed on the bed annoyed about something. He then got up swiftly and poured a glass of wine in his cup. She tried to hold her breath in but not for long when her hair brushes under her nose and she was about to sneeze, but cupped her mouth before it could explode to a loud 'hachoo' but accidentally the screen flapped for her swift movements and grabbed his attention.

He slit his eyes and stood up. She immediately gasped and held her breath in again, this time with the determination of not being dead. He walked closer until he stopped just in front of the windows where the screen covered it half with her hiding in it. He looked around at it and reached out his hand near the edge to switch the switch on, missing her by just an inch.

She was feeling relieved that he missed her or rather she held in well and he turned around to leave. Just when she resumed her breathing with a sigh a large hand grasped her shoulder and pulled her collar out of the screen.

She stumbled in his hold and tried to free herself from his grip with all her strength. But he was too strong for even a 10men to fight with him.

"What. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Room" he spat.

She gasped in fear,

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry" she pleaded

He stood there staring at her with his gaze filled with anger. It had turned slightly off colour, it looked half shiny and the size of his colour increased a round.

"I ... I lost my way"

He didn't let her utter another word, he grabbed her hair and threw her with so much force that she scraped her knees and fell on the floor flat.

Her knees hurt a lot, it was burning for she was bleeding at the degree of scratch. It made her even more angry and she turned to face him hatefully.

"What the hell is your problem!!" She yelled in pain

He stood there stunned at her change in behaviour. The girl who was so weak and pleading for life now is revolting at him, when he is this angry. No one ever dared to even stand in front of him when he got angry, including his hyungs and here this girl back answered.

It triggered his most deepest emotion at its highest peak and the clouds above him began to rumble, but this time more scarily and loudly.

She was frightened at the weather change. 'oh dear, what have i done' she face palmed her head virtually and slid on her back.

"I didn't mean to..." She muttered but it was too late. The lightning flashed bright just behind him and his feet rose in mid air making her dumbstruck in fear and shock. She had never seen this side of his before, he seemed really angry and she knew for once,

That she'll die tonight in his hands.

Namjoon walked to her room to check upon her once before he went to sleep, he turned the door knob and swung it open to see an empty room. His insides did a flip after seeing her missing in the room. He looked for her everywhere inside the room but couldn't find her, just then the sound of a loud thunder echoed in the house.

Right away his senses deducted that it was a trouble sign because it came from jungkook's room and the probable cause being, sung hyeri.

He immediately shot off to jungkook's room before he kills her in anger, while on the way the other five men came running to join him.