chapter 2

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and began adjusting to the light.Blinking her eyes she realized she was in some kind of room with a darker wallpaper except for the small light that luminated the room.

She tried to get up but was pulled back making her realize that her hands, and legs were been tied.

She pulled her hand with all her strength to get rid of the rope.

"IS ANYONE HERE.??" she asked praying if there would be someone for help.

That's when her concentration diverted to the door as she heard footsteps.

The door opened revealing seven sillheoutes.

All of them walked in front of her making her heart literally stop at the spot.

They all looked like models, unbelievably handsome. She woundnt be surprised if the Greek gods itself sculpted them. Sharp eyes like hawk looked back at her. It felt she was a rat cornered by hungry wolves. She gulped.

But then her mind internally screwed her to show off her nervousness so openly like a fool, she was scared to death but then still she tried her level best to hide and act bold.

"Why have you guys kidnapped me? Who are you first of all?" She asked eyeing all of them. Once agin appreciating their looks in her mind.

All of their faces had their brows creased, hinting her they were angry for an unknown reason.

"Look here, you better say who sent you or else we will have to make it come out of your mouth and trust me that would be terribly hard for you" the tallest of them all with purple hair who spoke to the stranger before spoke, his glare no joke.

She gulped down in fear of how scary he looked.

" I dont know what you ar-are talking about" she stuttered unknowingly.

The one who stood in the extreme right with black hair clenched his fist as he sprinted towards her and grabbed her hair.

She yelped in pain as a tear managed to escape from her eyes.

" You better fuckin tell us now or else we will treat you in such a way that you will feel death is better " he growled and yanked her hair back. Her scalp was hurting for the pull, she bit her lips for the pain. Her eyes begging him for mercy but his eyes were so cold that she could die freezing.

"Ple-please i promise i dont know" she pleaded him with her face completely red of crying.

"Leave her jungkook" another man spoke up with gentler yet demanding tone.

Jungkook left a hold of her hair harshly and moved aside.

The sound of the chair screeching against the ground echoed in the room as the purple haired man took a place on it infront of her.

"Tell.us. the.truth" he simply ordered.

She sighed and looked down, taking a deep breath and exhaling she looked at him,

"Look while i was walking back to my home i heard a scream so i walked to the source of sound. That's when i saw that hurt man and the other one who was torturing him. I promise it was my first time seeing both of them. Seeing him in pain i saved him. But as i was running i lost track of him that's it. Ple-please believe me" she finished explaining as she broke down clenching her hand to fists.

"What's your name??" He asked looking straight at her eyes.

She was reluctant to say her name to this scary guy.

"Why should I say you?" she asked looking right back at him. Her hazel eyes meeting his purple ones.

He chuckled "you are smart even though you are crying"