chapter 25

"what?? Jungkook'' she exclaimed.

"yeah and that's final and along with you guys even yoongi hyung will go"
She nodded whatever it was she was going to meet her mom and she wasn't going to be bothered with whom she was going. Just a bit hesitant since she should face him.

"I'll go get ready then" she smiled and ran to her room.

"Namjoon are you sure" yoongi asked.

Namjoon looked at yoongi and gave a small smile.

"Careful" he said and giving one last look at Jin who knew why namjoon was doing this, he walked to his room.

She hopped down the stairs dressed up to see all of them waiting for her except namjoon.

"Im ready"

Hae na smiled and hugged her "im so happy for you"

Yoongi was waiting restlessly leaning on the door frame.
"get her jungkook-ah" he said and walked out with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Lets go" jungkook' called her.

"Be careful okay" Jin ruffled hyeri's hair.

She smiled and went out with jungkook.
"where is yoongi??"

"He already went"

Right. She was angry with him and now she has no way but teleport with him.

"Shall we go" he asked and she just simply nodded.

He stepped closer to her and she was constantly looking down not daring to make eye contact and lose herself in it.

Chills ran down her spine when his one hand snaked around her waist and pulled her closer.

Committing a mistake she looked up, her eyes meeting those back mesmerising ones.

His face was so close to hers that she could see the small mole right below his lips.

She hates him for this. She hates him for surging unexplainable feelings within her. She hates him to make it hard for her to hate him. She hates him for how he looks, making her dumbstruck everytime she sees him. She hates him for everything.

She kept her hand on his chest. Her touch bought him out of the daze breaking the eye contact.
He closed his eyes and opened it.
She felt the wind gushing below her feet and she was sucked into something.

When she didn't feel his hold, her eyes opened and she saw her house with yoongi standing beside the gate.

She smiled and ran to the entrance with others following her.
She kept her hand on the door knob but to her surprise the door was already opened. It slowly swung revealing the interiors of her house
Their boots clicked on the floor making sounds as they entered.

"eomma" she ran to the living room
but she couldn't find anyone there.

"Where did she go" she asked herself and ran to the kitchen "eomma~ look who is come" she sang.

"She must be here. I'll go search" she said and started searching all the rooms.

Her mom wasn't seen in any of the below rooms so she climbed up the stairs.

She opened her room door and entered it. Her eyes trailed every part of the room getting her nostalgic.
She missed this room of hers, those old days when she didn't care about anything and lived however she wanted.

Sighing she walked out of her room wondering where her mom went.
'did she go out??'

She walked through the long corridor to get to her mom's room.
But in midway she found jungkook coming out of it.

"jungkook??"

He was startled by her voice and looked at her shocked.

"is my mom there,???"

"ah no she isn't" he said hastily blocking her.

She frowned assessing his uncharacteristical behaviour.

"what's wrong jungkook??"

"nothing" he quickly responded.
Smelling something suspicious she tried to walk past him to get to her mom's room but he blocked her way holding her hand

"your mom isn't here" he said.

"but I need to go into her room" she said and tried to move but his hold was firm.

"why don't you go down and look for her once more, " he suggested unappealingly.

She slit her eyes out of complete suspicion.
She looked at the room for once which was a feet away and back at him.

"what is it jungkook?" She asked with a low voice

"Nothing" he made himself sound convincing. But it didn't work.

"Move" she said and moved side to go but he didn't allow her to.

"no"

"Jungkook what's wrong with-" she stopped when she spotted something near the door.

Drops of liquid in bright Scarlett splattered on the wooden floor.

"Whats that" she pointed towards it her hands shivering.

As senses kicked in she realised what it was and immediately started pushing jungkook to get to the room

"JUNGKOOK LEAVE ME!! ISNT THAT BLOOD?? EOMMA" she shouted and tried to get off his hold who made sure to resist as much as he could.

While trying to hold her back he took a few steps back in the end getting them right in front of the room.

she finally took a look at her mom's room

"EOMMA!!!!"