chapter 16

"You're here?? I was waiting for you" he said with a very different tone from usual.

"You knew I will come??" she asked surprised.

"Of course. How could I not sense you come when I can smell your tasty blood" he turned making her eyes go wide. His eyes they weren't normal. They were bright red.

She took a few steps back and tried to run away but he had already grasped her hand and pulled her closer to him.

"please leave me" she said wishing that he would get back to his sense.

But he wasn't.

'well jungkook you never said the classes will be useful against you' she thought and with all her strength pushed his hand away and made a run.

Their house had a very big garden so before she could reach the house door she could feel him following her, her brains immediately working she hid behind a bush.

Her mind thinking every possible ways to escape from him and as to why he was behaving like this.

Soon something striked in her mind she looked up.

She saw the full moon shining as much as possible in the sky with the most pleasant as well as demeanour look.

'shit it's the full moon'

"Hyeri~~" she heard his melodious voice.

She was so scared.

"Please come out. Let's finish it off without any difficulty~" he cooed.

'what do I do??" she thought bitting her nails in anxiety. She was sweating as hell, her heart was beating so loudly that she wouldn't be surprised if it falls down, her brains thoughts was a haywire,mixed up.

'what the hell do I do' she slowly looked up from the bush checking if he was anywhere around.

There was not even a slight hint of him.

"looking for me hyeri'???" she heard his voice and each of her muscle denied to move.

She slowly turned her head behind just to look at the devil itself with the most devious smirk on his face.

She got up and started running hoping she could reach the door to the house soon but before she could a black mist formed in front of her like a wall blocking her from going further.

Panicked, she turned the other way to run but a similar black wall was formed.

Before she could process anything she was been harshly pushed behind to the wall with her hand forcefully pinned to the either side of her head.

"PLEASE LEAVE ME" she shouted praying the members could hear her but she was wrong.

"no no no" he shook his head "dont waste your sweet voice in screaming , because none of them can hear you except me" he snickered

Her eyes widened after hearing it.

"look jungkook just stop this" she said keeping a hand on his chest.

"after so many years I am getting this treat and you think I will miss it. Never" he said leaning closer. She saw it. The blood lust in his eyes.

"J-jungkook get back to your senses. Your not on you right mi-mind" she pleaded

"I am on my right mind hyeri', but might not soon" he whispered near her ear and looked at her.

As she was seeing him with fear his eye colour flickered to black, normal. But then it soon turned back to red when he leaned forward near the crook of her neck.

He was so strong in compared to her. Obviously he was the god of underworld after all.

He sniffed in " ah your blood smells so good, it should surely taste good then" he said as she saw his fangs emerging out.

She tried to pull her hand but he was strong enough to resist it.

"Pl-please stopp" she whispered as hot tears rolled down.

He caught her one hand and placed it behind her waist along with his in the midst pulling her closer.

Shivers ran down her spine feeling the close proximity between the two.

That's it, this was going to be her end she thought.

She could feel something sharp graze on her neck.

She shut her eyes close when she felt his lower two fangs pierce her neck leaving immediate pain for her but before the upper two does and suck her blood she heard a noise.

She opened her eyes not feeling any moment from the person infront of her. She looked at him shocked when his eyes shut close and he collapsed down.

"Hyeri'!!!" jimin ran to her followed by the others.

She ran and hugged him relieved that she was saved.

He hugged her tightly and stroked her hair.

"It fine your safe now" he consoled a crying mess hyeri'.

Jin crouched near jungkook and saw the tranquilizer right at his neck.

"Thank god we were on time or else.." jin sighed shaking his head.

She was apparently sitting in Jimin's bedroom with him and Jin.

The others were busy taking care of jungkook.

Jin pushed her hair to take a look at her neck and immediately widened his eyes.

He saw the mark of the only two fangs which pierced her.

"Oh my-"

"Isnt that a half bite mark" Jimin exclaimed.

"yeah but before he could bite completely and drink my blood you guys saved me" she sighed.

"thank Greek god for heaven's sake we were on time" Jin said covering up the mark.

"Look here hyeri' I'm telling this for your safety. Stay away from jungkook during full moons'" Jimin warned taking her into surprise. Jimin himself was saying to stay away from jungkook'??

"Why is it that it's only for jungkook and not from you guys??"

"It's actually...." Jimin hesitated

"its because he is not a vampire"