chapter 15

She opened her room door only to see taehyung.

She moved aside to let him in.

"whats it taehyung anything important??"

"Thats is...... hyeri..your mom"

She looked at him curious once she heard her mom's name.

"What happened to her. She is fine right??" she asked desperately.

"Thats today I saw her crying over you badly. She was having your photo and her state was not that good but don't worry I tried to make her fall asleep so that she doesn't think much" he said looking at her.

"I want to see her" hyeri mumbled tears welling up.

"Even if just once I could see her I would assure her I am safe" she said wishing there would be some way or other to meet her mom.

Taehyung felt sad looking at her when he already felt miserable looking at her mom's condition.

"If you want I can take you to her" he said slowly with a little bit of hesitation.

She looked up shocked
"you can???? Will you take me to her???" she asked.

"Ya I can until the others know"

"oh my god. Thank you so much taehyung" she pounced on him and hugged him tighter.

"Your the best"she praised him happy.

He smiled and pulled away from the hug.

"ill take you this weekend since most of the members will be busy and don't reveal it to anyone" he whispered.
She nodded.

'finally she was going to meet her mom'

//////////

"50 pushups now" he gave the command.

She did it with all her will. Once done getting tired she collapsed down.

"good" he complimented. It was the third day of the training with jungkook' and she was getting better but still didn't have that confidence.

"Get up" she got up and stood in front of him.

"So let's see what you can do after learning these three days"

The moment he said those words he dragged his hand back and swiftly bought his hand to punch her but as a reflex forgetting what she learnt she went back and tripped falling.

"Ouch" she groaned in pain.

"Are you alright" he asked crouching beside her.

She looked down " I can't do it. There is no use of all these classes"

"What ever I do I'm still useless" she mumbled.

He sighed and held her shoulders making her look at him.

"look here hyeri', life is all about fighting. You fight you win, you don't and get scared you lose. Keep it in mind" he said making her look at his eyes. They were black but deep.

"Do you believe in me?" she found herself asking.

"if you don't give up now and fight I will" he smiled. He looked so beautiful when he smiled.

That smile relived her from all the insecure thoughts she had. It was so warm that she would spend her whole life seeing it. It was calm and soothing.

"Now let's get back" he said and got up.

She got up and stood infront of him.

"You have to just save yourself from my hits. So do what your instincts say and that is called fighting okay"