chapter 38

His lower lip kept twitching, his hands and toes fiddled nervously.

“Are you okay?” Yoongi noticed his anxiety and mumbled under his breath. They were sitting in the meeting and the rival gang member was speaking. None of it seemed to get into his head while at it, yoongi held his palms beneath the table.

“don’t worry we will get there as soon as possible we have come here only to ask help”

Jungkook’ pursed his lips and nodded silently without dragging anyone's attention.

Suddenly a voice called over from across the table
“why do you guys think we will help you? We are rivals and we literally hate each other?? What made you think we would agree to this  proposal” Lucas crossed his leg one over the other.

Yoongi sighed and leaned forward,
“Look whom we are fighting against is Zeus. He is a potential threat to our entire clan you all know that, so a fight against him makes us one and we, are not rivals when it comes to Zeus”

More than half nodded in agreement but Lucas smirked sarcastically,
Yoongi glared at him through his half covered face,
“we don't have enough time”

Lucas scratched the back of his neck,
“Ok. Even if we agree to come with you to confront Zeus. What’s the guarantee that you guys are not planning to kill us on the same night”

Jungkook banged on the table and got up pulling everyone's attention to him.

“Look you want to help, help or else I can deal with this myself. Comeon hyung” he gestured yoongi and walked out from there without caring about the constant stopping from yoongi.

Yonngi turned towards them,
“It’s a fight for us and I gaurentee we won’t hurt you there” he walked near the door but before leaving he paused

“it’s the life of a loved one and humanity in us is not dead I assume” saying he walked off from the hall.

//////////////

The dark clouds began to encroach upon the night sky indicating a supernatural phenomenon, the thunders growled and the howl of a dog echoed amidst the silent air.

A black mist formed out of nowhere a sharp streak of lightning touched it from the sky and in the blink of a second four men appeared with the gust of wind swirling around them.

Their eyes flickered brightly in a vibrant purple, bright orange, calming yet firing hazel, and sharp green.

The tallest one snapped his hand mid air and the entire atmosphere calmed in seconds.

“Its time” he mumbled nodding at the others.

“Are you sure this will work?” hoseok asked worrying about his brothers.

“We should make it work” Jin replied.

“How are we going to inform and get hyeri in?” Jimin asked

“I’ll leave that to you” namjoon replied making Jimin sigh and nod.

“Since you guys are soulmates you will be able to contact through your minds” namjoon said mentioning about taehyung and looked ahead at the purple portal that was otherwise invisible to normal eyes.

“Ready?” he whispered and the three nodded in unison.

They walked into the portal and it dissapeared after them into black smoke.

“Where are we??” hoseok mumbled

“This is the secret portal that Zeus often takes to hide from his rivals.”