chapter 37

2 days before hyeri's birthday

"jungkook ah namjoon hyung is called for an important meeting" taehyung informed his head peeking through the room door.

Jungkook nodded and walked behind taehyung to the meeting hall.

There he spotted everyone including hyeri. Hyeri striked him a smile to which he gave a sweet little smile and sat beside Jimin.

"Are everyone here??" namjoon's voice echoed the quiet room.

Jin nodded and asked namjoon to proceed.

"So now that we have got the kryptonite charged we need to plan out the execution of Zeus" he spoke

"So Zeus lived in a place called zerrand . It's an underground chamber. But it's not easy to enter it, we have to pass through different portals"

"Portals??" she asked

"yes, portals. We have to pass through each one of them to reach him."

"so here is the plan me, Jimin, Jin hyung,hoseok will go first and try to pass through all hurdle with the help of Ku choeng song."

"Who is he????"

"He is a spy of ours there so he knows how to pass all those portals. Taehyung will be here taking care of hyeri. Once we have reached him and opened all the portals we will inform taehyung to get hyeri'. Till then we will give our maximum fight to try to reduce his men and his power." Namjoon finished perfectly.

Everyone nodded "what about me and suga hyung??" jungkook asked.

"since you and suga hyung are going to a meeting that night you guys will join us soon okay?"

Jungkook and suga nodded.

"So this is the plan any doubts??"

"When are we executing it??" jimin asked.

"tomorrow night 10"

////////////////

On the day before hyeri's birthday

It was already dusk the next day. The sun set down while its hues still spread the sky.

But inside the house everyone were getting prepared to their last battle. Against Zeus. Against evil.

Jungkook and yoongi were getting ready earlier since they had to attend a meeting regarding some dealings and shipments.

*Knock**knock*

"Come in" he said adjusting his shirt.
Her head popped in through the half opened door gap.

"Ready???" she asked to which he nodded.

"They are calling you" she informed

"hmmm coming"

She kept on looking at how he had dressed, "hm not bad" she commented to which he immediately reacted "ofcourse its not bad"

It was sure not an easy battle tonight. Either Zeus dies or everyone does.

"Hyeri come here" he gestured her to come near him.

She approached him and looked up to meet his eyes.

"Come safely with taehyung ok?? I'm going to be there once you reach. We will try our level best to weaken him so it would be easier for you ok??"
She nodded smiling.

'but I'm scared'

"Don't get scared of anything. I'll be there" he replied like as if he read her thoughts.