chapter 13

She tied up her hair into a high pony just so that it won’t irritate her during the practice.

She wore simple t shirt with comfortable track pants. Walking out of the room she passed taehyung,

“Good morning hyeri. Going to the training??” he asked.

She nodded “well are you going today???” she frowned her brows.

“I am. Not now because hyung will find out. Sometime later this evening. Don’t worry I will inform you” he assured her.

“Thanks a lot taehyung” she hugged him.

“It’s fine”

“by the way want to play with me this evening??” she asked brightening up taehyung's expression. He was one of the person she loved to be with in this house. He was a total opposite of his looks. By seeing his hot look outside we think he is cold but he isnt.Though he is physically grown up he is not mentally.

“Of course. Let’s play..” he thought keeping his index finger on his chin giving him a very cute look.

She squished his cheeks “oh my god your so cute”

His cheeks flushed red at this comment.
“ohh is our taehyungie blushing??” she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

“A....ah no why should I blush” he said rubbing his nape

“ fine I have to go or I will be dead by hoseok's hands” she said patting his shoulder and walked to the room

She had asked him a favour of keeping a check on her mom and tell her how she was. Luckily he accepted to it ,obviously none of the others know about it.

She was standing infront of the room she was late. She remembered hoseok saying her to be there by 9:00 but she had gotten up late.

As soon as she opened she saw hoseok waiting for her.

“Im sorry I’m late” she apologized.

“No problem” he smiled.

“So what are we going to do today??” she asked standing infront of him slightly jumping on her place.

“Since your a beginner let’s have you learn one or two moves a day”

“Yes sir” she saluted like an army official.

“Ok now you gotta follow whatever I do”

He said and stood with one of his leg in the front while the other at the back with her following him.

Then he positioned his clenched fist infront of him.

“So now when they attack you. You have to move to right or left” he instructed swiftly moving his head.
She nodded and did the same

“good but just make sure you don’t put so much strain in moving your head that you fall down due to inertia” he said.

“And then when someone comes to kick  you, you have to immediately duck down”

He showed how to do it.

“Now let’s see if you can do it” he said and turned towards her.

He tried to throw a punch at her but she was fast and moved her head to the side missing it.

Then he turned and tried to make a swift kick but she ducked down saving herself from it.

“Good hyeri. Your really fast” he complimented giving her more energy.

Then he thought her a few basic punches which she can use for a reflex action.

“ Tomorrow at 9:00 is the next class okay” jhope said drinking the bottle of water

“Yes sir. Ill take my leave now” she bowed and walked out.

Hoseok was a good teacher. He wasn’t the one who would always complain on everything his student does he was that free going teacher.

When all of them were done with their dinner they started doing their own work.

“How was your fighting class today hyeri’??” namjoon asked.

“oh it was cool. I learned many things” she smiled.

“Good to hear that” he nodded looking back at the laptop.

“Wanna fight with me??” she coiled her hand like a snake and stood with one leg.

“whose coming??” she raised her brows alternatively.

“comeon” jimin got up and stood in front of her.

“dont cry after you lose” she taunted.
He shrugged. She did a snake dance and gestured him to come.

Before she could think of anything he just lightly locked her hands pushed her back making her fall and sat on her.

"I won" Jimin smirked

"Ha. I was just you know allowing you to win because I felt bad that you feel really sad later on if you lose. I'm a very kind hearted girl you see" she covered her embarrassment.

Shaking his head smiling Jimin got up and helped her to stand.

Walking to the kitchen she saw taehyung doing something

"Taehyung" she called making him turn to her with a blank expression and mouth open.

“Close your mouth I see so many insects dead there”

She said shutting his mouth

“What happened?? Did you see her?”

“Oh yeah. But when I went she was sleeping” he said sadly.

“She was sleeping really?” she looked down.

He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him

“she is gonna be safe hyeri’ don’t worry. I'll see to that she is safe okay” he smiled.

She felt so blessed to have someone like him beside her who understands her so much.

“Thanks”

“Yah how many times will you say this go sleep now don’t you have your classes tomorrow?”

She nodded

But she was happy after hearing that her mom was safe.

//////

It was her third day of training. Even the second day went nice with hoseok. If she didn’t get anything he used to never scold her but pointed out what mistakes she did gently and told not to repeat it.

She was late again but unlike the first day she was fifteen minutes late.
Hoping hoseok wouldn’t mind it she opened the door.

But to her dismay she didn’t see a happy hoseok who would greet like how he usually did rather she saw an annoyed jungkook waiting for her.