chapter 4

“Song hyeri”

“ Do you know her??” Mark asked looking at namjoon.

Jungkook took a look at the photo again to confirm if it was actually her. But how many ever times he saw it. He could only see the girl wearing a ponytail bearing a wide smile on her face.

“Are u sure it’s her hyung??” He tried to reconfirm it again.

Hakyeon nodded “I’m 100% sure it’s her zeus is after. We have to track where she is”

“ I don't think that's necessary"

/////////

She was lying on her bed zoned out.

*Knock knock*

Waking up from the bed she walked to the door and opened expecting to see jin but she saw the red haired man. He had large eyes, a sharp nose, a perfect jawline taking her breath away.

“Namjoon hyung wants to meet you” his voice came out deep completely in contrast of his looks and moved aside for her to go ahead.

She nodded and followed him. Now was the time she was going to die. It was her last moments in this world. Just by thinking about it she became an emotional idiot.

As soon as the door swung open to the room she saw the purple haired man in front of the table while the others were also present.

He gestured her to sit on the chair infront of him. She gulped and took her seat. She looked down as she could feel their gazes boring her.

“Could you do me a favour?” he asked walking forward making her look up at him.

“What is it?” she asked confused.

“can you tell me if you have some sort of mark on your body” he asked. ‘why is he asking if there is a mark on my body.?’. Well ofcourse she had but she decided not to say him.

“Well” she rubbed her nape “I don’t really have one” she lied.

He raised his brows “ are you sure?” he asked again and she nodded.
He walked behind her “I’ll do it myself then”

“Wha-“ she stopped when she felt his hand behind her neck. Her eyes widened when he pulled the part of shirt covering behind her neck.

“YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME. YOU JERK. YOU BRAT. YOU SICK PERVERT” she yelled trying to slap his hand off her.

But none of them focused on her but they did on the beautiful angel mark just below behind her neck.

( The mark is like this but a little bit above)

Namjoon looked at them and back at the mark.

"Beautiful" taehyung gasped looking at the mark.

Namjoon pulled the shirt back up securely covering the mark.

“HOW DARE YOU. ARE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU CRAZY l-“

“You lied??”

She stopped and glared at him.

“Your gonna stay here from now on”

“WHAT?? I thought you were going to kill me” she exclaimed.

“ We were going to but from now your going to stay here”

“And why is that??” She asked crossing her arms.

“Hyeri you gotta listen to whatever I say keenly from now on. You have powerful blood flowing within you. Which makes you the blessed one. Once you turn 21 your blood gains power and will become powerful" he explained.

She frowned, "wait what?? What nonsense is this all about?? You just come randomly and tell me that I have this powerful blood so I'm the so called blessed one. Seriously you want me to believe in you?? Stop narrating fairy tales"

"Look here" the arrogant guy whose name she recognized as jungkook spoke getting her attention "if you want to believe, believe or else get out"

"Jungkook stop" Jin ordered and caught the younger's hand that was clenched. Jungkook clicked his tongue looking away.

"By the way how are you sure it's me??" She raised her eyebrow.

"The mark behind your neck proves you are the blessed one."

"So what if I'm the blessed one??"

“zeus. The most powerful vampire currently is in search of you. The first vampire that sucks your blood once you turn 21 will posses various powers”

She started laughing “vampires?? You gotta be kiddin me. They are just fictional characters”

She shut her mouth muffling her laughter after receiving glares from others.

“ well if  you didn’t know all of us here are vampires” he said and she looked at him wide eyed.

“Your all va-vampires??” .....

HEY GUYS SORRY IF ITS LATE!! DID A LOT EDITING. SO HERE IT IS!! DO ENJOY AND PLS DONT FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW

LIFE IS EASY GUYS AND ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE THAT DAY WILL NEVER  COME BACK. AND KEEP ONE THING IN MIND FACE ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH CONFIDENCE AND NEVER LOOSE HOPE..... BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD YOU CANT DO.

LOVE Y'ALL