chapter 29

As her eye drifted to the diary she found dried blotches of some liquid that has caused a few ink smudges mark on the ruled paper. Which probably meant her mom had cried during writing this entry.

She shut the book clenching her hand. Tears of anger in her eyes.

'he knew everything'

Nothing could stop her from getting to know the truth. Whether it's true or not the fact that he knew her mom was going to die, she just wanted to clarify things.

She stomped down the stairs looking for him.

The memory of hers with him flashing back

He knew it.

Just as she stepped down she saw him sitting on the couch with glasses down his nose bridge reading a book.
Immediately detecting her presence he turned towards her

“hyer-“

“YOU KNEW IT DIDN’T YOU???” she asked glaring at him.

Her high pitched voice had received all their attention as they came running to the spot where the drama was happening.

“what are you saying hyeri” namjoon replied confused.

“DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW COEUS. YOU VERY WELL KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO KILL MY MOM DIDNT YOU??”

“look hyeri’ you have to cal-“

“Stop calming me down and tell me namjoon ” she said with a scary threatening voice.

“What happened hyung”, Jimin asked worried at the situation.

“WHY HAVE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU GOD DAMN. FOR HEAVENS SAKE WHY DONT YO-“

“YES I KNEW IT” He yelled back getting shocked stares from everyone except Jin.

'i got it right' she thought clenching her fists

“Hyeri look let’s sit and talk” Jin said politely alerted by how the fight was starting.

She laughed like a maniac.

“You want me to sit and talk??? Come let’s sit, have some good coffee and speak how this so called Greek power possessed vampire here knew my mom was going to die and didn’t even save her leaving her die” she smiled bitterly at Jin.

“Hyeri we couldn’t do anything. It had to happen like this. It’s fate”

“Oh my god speaking about fate are we. If you knew my mom was going to die WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE HER AND CHANGE THE FATE COEUS”

“I WOULD HAVE SAVED HER” he yelled getting her frozen.

“i would have, but she refused. Zeus had threatened her saying that if she wouldn’t give her life then he would take yours. And she accepted the deal”

'the deal...'

“But why???”

“Because she was the one who knew your past and the way to kill Zeus” he confessed.

She looked at him wide eyed. Her mom knew. Does that mean she knew that she was possessing the powerful blood?

“she knew I was the blessed one???” she asked inaudible.

“Yes. She even knew that one or the other day you will be attacked by him” namjoon said slowly.

A small tear escaped her eyes. She was caught up in a lie all this time. Her mom  knew everything yet she didn’t even inform her about her future. No wonder she was so concerned whenever she went out and used to always remind her that hyeri was the only one she had.

“now that she is gone” she gulped the lump on her throat “how am I going to know the truth??” she asked her voice cracking at the end.

“I know the way.” Namjoon whispered.

She looked up at him expecting him to continue.

“whats the way??”

“i am the way”