chapter 24

Someone else took her attention

"Hae na"

She heard his voice and looked up. He was holding hae na's shoulders who was looking down.

"hae na are you alright" he asked bending his head down to take a proper look at her face.

Hyeri couldn't just believe what she was witnessing. She was just hurt and was crying with pain but then he didn't even give a damn to her and is more concerned and worried about hae na.

"Come with me" he helped hae na up and soon both walked upstairs.

It hurt her really badly. It felt like someone stabbed her heart.

'how could he just walk away like that with her. Is she more important or am I not valuable to him??

"HYERI" She heard jin's voice.

He gripped her finger "yah I told you to be careful" Jin scolded.

He pulled her and showed her finger under the running water.

Once it stopped bleeding he placed her finger on his palm.

He brushed his hand on it not wanting to hurt her and closed his eyes.

A shine appeared from beneath his hands and when he removed it, the wound mark had disappeared.

"its fine now okay" he smiled patting her head.

She nodded and hugged him tearing out.

She can't understand anything. Why she gets jealous when she sees hae na with him? Why she felt bad when he didn't give a damn about her while the rest six of them were so worried about her??even though all he did till now was either act badly or didn't care about her at all but still then Why he makes her feel this way?? Why was she feeling this way? Why was it him? Why him? Just why??

She felt mixed emotions. And the only way to pour out was by crying she concluded.

"Yah are you crying??" Jin pulled her from him to look if she was crying but she didn't allow him to see as she hung her head low not wanting to show him.

He cupped her face lifting up and finally looked at her now red face with swollen eyes and fresh tears.

"Yah yah why are you crying?? Is it still hurting???? Don't cry!! Oh my baby" Jin hugged her making her to cry more like a kid.

"Don't cry, I can't see you cry. I healed it don't worry. It won't pain anymore, okay" he patted her head and wiped her tears.

She felt so blessed to have these guys by her side.

"Go rest now" she nodded and walked to the living area where she was immediately crowded by them

"Are you alright??" taehyung asked

"you scared us hyeri" Jimin said worried

"Be safe next time" suga said inaudible looking elsewhere bringing a small smile on her face.

"Did Jin hyung heal it" namjoon asked worried.

"yea he did. I'm alright guys don't worry and I'll be careful from next time promise" she smiled getting a smile on their face too.

Her eyes unknowingly searched for him hoping he would come and tell her how scared he was and all. But it was just a small wish of hers, and it remained as a wish when she didn't find neither him nor hae na.

"go rest" hoseok said pushing her from behind to her room.

She walked to her room but stopped Infront of his.