chapter 19

"Taehyung what is that???" she exclaimed her forehead creasing.

"Can't you see it's a pancake" he said showing her what he had done.

It will be an insult to the pancake family if you call what he did as a pancake. It looked like the base of a vessel when it's overly heated, black.

"Uhhh taehyung from which angle does it look like pancake??" She gave an awkward smile.

"from all angles" he said and poured the batter on the pan.

Well she was a bad cook too but he was worst. She took the spatula from his hand and made an attempt to turn it.

Suga and namjoon arrived early in the morning and were taking rest while others were in their respective rooms. They had asked them to call them once the breakfast was done.

She tossed the pancake and it came perfectly.

Both of them jumped and clapped out of excitement

She heard the fridge being opened.

Taehyung took the spatula from her hand and handled the pancake, more like battled with the pancake and the pan.

Her eyes moved for the sound getting it landed on the refrigerator, and god she felt blessed to witness the sight Infront of her. He looked like he came after a workout, the way his hair was all wet and some of the strands were stuck to his forehead glistening in sweat, his brows creased making him look rude but the way his big eyes sparkled under the sunlight that was seeping in through the window just made him look like a lost cute deer, the thin white tee wasnt doing a good job either, thanks to all the sweat and the little droplets of water that fell from the bottle he was opening the lid of, made his freaking shirt see through.

Glancing at her he began to drink the water.

She gulped as she saw him drinking the water in the most attractive way possible. He was internally smirking eyeing her from the corner of his eyes.

He placed the bottle back in the fridge and walked towards her brushing his hair. Her mouth was agape as he closed the distance between her.

He closed her mouth shut and leaned forward near her ear. His breath tickling the sides of her neck making the hair on her back to stand up.

"Stop being a creep" he whispered placing a soft feathery kiss on her cheek.

Her face turned dark red, it was that red that you wouldn't know the difference between her and the tomato nearby.

Too engrossed with the pancakes taehyung realized jungkook was there and turned to look at him.

"oh jungkook are you hungry??" he asked gesturing her to do it. She shook her head trying to erase the memory that happened a few seconds ago and diverted her mind by cooking the pancakes.

"Ah yes hyung I'm hungry" he said patting his stomach with that lost face.

"it's done go call the others please" taehyung requested and jungkook followed his request.

"taehyung how does this look?" she asked turning to taehyung with a pancake in the plate. She shaped it like a heart.

"Wow hyeri for who is it??" taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whoever wants it", she shrugged smiling "but only a lucky one will get," she said keeping it on the table and dragged a chair sitting in front of the table.

"and guess who the lucky one is??" she started again.

"Who??" taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow.