chapter3

HYERI POV

My whole world stopped when I heard it,

'they are going to kill me??' I thought as I could feel fear engulfing me.

I looked at the door when i heard the sound of footsteps nearing. My eyes bulging out of fear I ran to my room tip toeing and shut the door panting.

I fell on the bed and hugged the pillow as tears decided to flow down my eyes.
I was going to die tomorrow which meant i cannot see mom again. She will be left all alone in this world then.

"Always be safe hyeri. Remember you are the only one i have"

I remembered it again and hot tears went down my cheek.

I could hear muffling voice outside my door I immediately shut my eyes close clenching onto the  blanket.

The door opened and closed after sometime but that was not all I could hear the sound of locking outside the door.

'shit' i cursed as i opened my eyes.

I couldn't escape anymore. This is my end.

"Im sorry mom" i mumbled and again i started crying dumping my face on the pillow.

NAMJOON'S ROOM

He was laying down on the bed as he faced the ceiling.

Happenings of the day running in his mind. Well he felt she was innocent just by looking at her but he didn't want to give a chance.  So there was no other way other than to decide to kill her.

He closed his eyes as he remembered the incident which happened moments ago.

Flashback - a few minutes ago

" We will finish her tomorrow" he said as everyone nodded except jin.

Jin was the kindest man he had ever seen. His brother,even though they were not by blood.

Once the meeting was dismissed everyone started moving to their rooms. Namjoon walked out and headed to hyeri's room.

He opened and checked If she was sleeping. Once he saw her sleeping he closed the door and locked it not wanting to give her a chance of escape.

Just when he was done he walked back to his room with his hands on his pockets but was soon stopped with jimin infront of him.

" Hyung i gotto say you something" he said stopping namjoon.

" Yeah sure what is it. Before are you okay??" He asked gesturing to his head.

" Of course I am. My powers cannot be questioned at all. But that girl would surely have killed if it was some human" he said eying to her room door.

" So what did you want to say??"

" Yes. Hyung when i was torturing sungte to make him tell the truth i made sure his scream couldn't be heard by anyone"

Namjoon nodded wanting him to proceed.

" But this girl heard it and came to save him how??"

Namjoon thought for sometime furrowing his eyebrows " are you sure you did that with complete focus??"

" Absolutely, but still she could hear it but how? It's not possible for someone to hear it beyond my power and by a mere human girl like her, never" jimin said thoughtfully.

" Well i will try to figure it out don't worry" namjoon placed his hand in jimin's shoulder assuring him and walked to his room

End of flashback-

"Look while i was walking back to my home i heard a scream so i walked to the source of sound."

He remembered her saying.

'how could she hear it??' he thought. Was the girl more than what meets the eyes. But Namjoon was sure even if he let's her live tomorrow Jungkook would anyway kill her.As time went by he felt drowsy and went to sleep.

//////////////////

Today was the day she was going to die. Just by thinking about it made her all nervous and emotional. Her eyes were all puffy and red. She had cried the whole night continuously not able to believe the reality.

Here, namjoon, jungkook and jin were getting ready to go to the club meant only for their 'kinds'.

Today was the day they would be finally knowing about her. They walked in the club which was just as always noisy with people dancing, drinking and having some fun. This was the place where people hold important meetings.

They make through the crowd finally heading inside the private room to meet their mates.

"Hey hakyeon" namjoon said giving a hug to him. Hakyeon was a tall guy with brilliant looks.

They sat down " where is mark and Wang??" Namjoon asked looking at hakyeon.

Hakyeon looked around searching for them " they are... there they are" he pointed towards them and gestured them to come fast.

Both the handsome and sturdy men came smiling and hugged a

" So Guys we got to know who the blessed one is" hakyeon said clasping his hands on the table.

" Brilliant but how did you know" jin asked.

" don't forget about our spy ku chan seong"

Jin nodded in acceptance.

" So here is the photo of the blessed one zeus is after" mark handed namjoon the photo. The moment their eyes landed on it, it went wide with shock.

" Her name is s-"

Hakyeon started but Jin beat him to it.

"Song hyeri"