EPILOGUE

2 WEEKS LATER

.
.
.

"Hyeri it's late, make sure you lock the cafe down well before you leave. I'll leave ahead" the middle aged woman, her manager, smiled and left the pastry cafe.

She nodded wiping her hand off the water after doing the dishes. Putting on her jacket she walked to the switchboard and switched the lights off.

It's been two weeks since she could last remember. For her living, she had to find a job and likewise luckily got into one, working in a pastry cafe.

Closing the cafe she started walking back home. The sky looked darker than the darkest nights, a few stars were scattered in it. Her teeth stuttered and chills ran down her spine when the cold breeze wiped her neck.

For no reason, in the middle of the night she felt she wasn't the only one there, so she turned to look but it was empty.

Sighing relief she turned around but a hand simply covered her mouth and whispered something in her ear and in no time she fell into an abyss.

////

"JUNGKOOK-AH. Have your food" Jin called out to him, bringing him back from his daze and he lifted the spoon up to take a bite, uninterested.

A guy that would not stop in front of food, the guy who was never silent when with his hyungs was now completely detached and depressed.
He had been like this ever since she went, everything seemed uninteresting, life seemed monochromatic for him, he felt hollow.

The others looked at each other in worry about their brother's health.

Suddenly the clouds outside the house rumbled and the next moment their eyes trailed to Jungkook in a reflex. He had frozen and the spoon dropped on the bowl from his trembling hands.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" Jimin asked noticing his brother's breathing race and sweat profusely.

He felt something, something weird and he knew exactly why he was the only one feeling that.

He sprang up the chair and looked at them, anxiously "hyung it's hyeri'!"

/////

Opening her eyes she saw the dazy vision of someone staring at her from above. Blinking her eyes a few times she tried to take a proper look at who it was.

Her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing, tall he looked with shoulder level hair and had enormous black wings, one of them burnt and withered.

"Found you" he said with a sickening smirk.

He raised her up with her hair,

"Today I will payback what you did to lord Zeus and help him rest in peace"

She was confused beyond the pain as to what he was stating. She only knew the Greek God Zeus, that also for an assignment.

"Who's zeus???" She managed to ask amidst her confusion but he pushed her back with her neck and slammed her back to the wall making her groan in pain,

"how dare you ask who is my Lord?? Is this your Hades's sick plan??" Taekwoon asked choking her. She was completely unsure of what he was speaking about. She wasn't able to understand who was this man, why this man with large wings was talking about mythological characters and she couldn't stop thinking of the way he had mentioned 'your Hades'. The thoughts running in her mind couldn't proceed more as his grip on her neck tightened.

She tried slapping his hand lack of breath but he caught her hands together and pinned it above her head effortlessly,

"DIE!!"