chapter 28

Her heart started beating at a high rate again as his face was so damn close taking her breath away by his looks.

He took his pointing finger slowly to her forehead. The hair on her spine stood when his finger traced down her forehead to her delicate cheek bones.
“you don’t really listen to me do you???” he said huskily.

She gulped down hard by hearing him.

“I-i....I” she attempted but
“shush” he stopped her by keeping a finger on her lips.

She clenched her fist when he leaned forward slowly.As a reflex to it she shut her eyes close

'hae na.....'

Her eyes immediately shot open as the thought of the incident of him and hae na popped into her mind.

With difficulty she restrained the emotions surging within her for him and placed a hand on his chest stopping him along with moving her head back.

With his eyebrows creased he eyed her,

"I've got something to do" she lied and walked in her room leaving a puzzled black haired man back.

Her one hand automatically went to her cheek while the other to her shirt clenching it as she shut the door behind her.

'stop doing this jungkook'

According to her she felt the kindness he showed to her these past few days after her mom's incident was just due to pity while she her mind kept saying the possibility of  he and haena liking each other.

Unable to breath properly she inhaled a long breath and exhaled in an attempt to calm herself Down.

The next day

Sitting on her bed she looked out of the window.

*Knock**knock*

Jerking up from her bed she opened the door to face yoongi.

“yoongi????” she questioned because it was unlikely for yoongi to come meet her.

“oh sorry. Come in” she moved aside letting him in.

She gave him a questioning look as to why he was here.

“Ah that’s here” he handed her a book. A thick one, a bit old looking, more like a diary.

“What’s this???” she asked assessing the diary front and back.

“i found it on one of the tables in your mom's room. So I thought I would hand it to you as a memory of her”

“thanks” she said with a  low voice.
He nodded “ill get going then”.

But before he went he stopped “take care” he said and left the room.

Happy thinking that suga cared for her she looked at the diary.
Hyeri didn’t have any clue that her mom had a habit of writing diary entries.

She plopped herself on the bed with it and sat straight.

She opened the book revealing the first page on which her mom's name was written beautifully.

Turning the pages she scanned the entries.

It was dated from 17th of June.
Reading through the pages she remembered every incident that happened as her mom had penned it down.

When her mom had to return from her office soon to reach her school only to see hyeri’ with a football print on her face as a result of her playing soccer. On another incident which was mentioned was when hyeri’ had got the best dancer award in her class.

Tears welled up her eyes as she read the way her mom had described with so much pride.

Slapping the pages she flipped to the last entry.

It was dated  just before her mom's death day.

Curious as to what her mom had written she went through it slowly.

Day,date                                          Time

Another day flew by without seeing my daughter. The way I miss her cannot be described by mere words. But I know she is in safe hands cause  he promised me to take care of her. Afterall the promise of a noble man is always kept isn't it???

I accepted to the 'deal' today, even though he compelled me as he already knew , but I refused him. If my hyeri is happy then I'm sure is even celestia  and so am I , as I, have fulfilled my duty......

Hyeri was slowly processing the entry and everything started to make sense.

'who is this he??? It must be the noble man. He promised he will take care of me??? So it must be someone I know. But I don't know anyone other than these seven' she thought creasing her eyebrow.

'celestia??? Is it by any chance my real mom's name'

'noble man........whom I know.....promised her to take care of me.......which means..'

"What?? If it's not now then when
"Soon"
"Namjoon can I go meet my mom??"
"I'll...see"

'dont tell me.....'

She didn't know it would be him.

'it says he compelled her to do something cause he knew it but she refused. He even knew I will be going to meet my mom and know the truth soon, and he said me to go the same day my mom dies......does this mean.....he knew my mom was going to die???'

'namjoon knew everything??'