chapter 21

She waited outside his room hesitant to even knock. She looked here and there checking if anyone was seeing her. Just when she was going to knock she saw hoseok coming out of his room.

She immediately retrieved her hand back when he saw her and started doing some sort of dance.

"Hyeri what are you doing?he asked coming to her.

"nothing hoseok just you know practising dance" she said stretching her hands up and moving a little away from his door.

Hoseok eyed her weirdly.

"Aye you sure your okay hyeri'?? Any problem" he asked confirming.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT~~" She sang doing flaws in the speed of a cheetah, no, a tortoise.

Hoseok confirmed that she had become mentally unstable.

"wanna join hoseok" she said wiggling her hands above her head resembling a tribal dance.

"Yes Jin hyung coming" he said and ran walked from there.

She saw him out of her sight and sighed in relief.

'do it hyeri'

She balled her fist and knocked the door afraid what mood he must be in.

No reply.

Assuming he didn't hear she knocked the door hard.

Nothing happened.

"is he alive???" she asked and leaned on the door to hear some noise.

"did he die?? Wait aren't vampires immortal?? But isn't he Zhang?? Can they die???" she whisper talked bitting her nail.

She took a hold of the door knob her mind replaying the incident that occurred last time when she trespassed. He nearly killed her that night. She really didn't want to take any bad decisions when it comes to him, cause she knew that would be her last day then.

She thought for some time,
'who cares,' she gave in to her carelessness forgetting that she was meddling with the god of hell himself.

She swung the door open and entered. But to her dismay didn't see anybody in there. A cool breeze swept the room getting her to shudder for the sudden change in environment.

Her eyes scanned the room, not finding him she sighed and turned back to the door but just as she did she heard footsteps behind her.

"jungkook your he-" she stopped her sentence midway as she turned but then immediately her palm covered her eyes and she turned back around facing the door again regretting her decision.

He was just wearing a pant and didnt wear a shirt. Her innocent eyes.....

"Uh huh I'm sorry" a red tint appeared on her cheek. Her cheeks heating, she felt hot all of a sudden.

"Why are you here??" he asked as the clouds rumbled as usual.

"I wanted to say you something that's it" she said her eyes still shut, trying to shut down all the imaginations her brain was working on.

"what is it??" he tilted his head.

"Ah can you please wear your shirt first and then I'll say"

He smirked raising his brow nodding picking up his shirt and putting it.

"Im done" he said.

She turned around "okay so- nooo!!" she shut her eyes again. Yes, he did wear a shirt but didnt button up still revealing his torso.

"Why did you lie?? Please stop joking and button it up" she squeaked.

He chuckled "fine"

"Okay open your eyes now I buttoned it up"