chapter 34

This part is the most dangerous , it's the life and death chamber. You overcome it you get to live and win the kryptonite but you don't then you can't come out alive.

She gulped "whats in there"

Yoongi sighed in despair and leaned forward, "the frozen broth"

"Frozen? How can I drink it if it's frozen"

Yoongi smirked "your already thinking about drinking? You sure are a daring girl. First you need to get to those bowls"

"Bowls? There's more than one"

"Did you think it will be so easy to get to the bowls, you need to fight your fears as you reach the final stage. This chamber is also called the phobus cave"

She listened to him carefully.

"Let us even consider your alive and somehow reach till this stage, the moment you enter this chamber, your life's most feared threats , the things your are scared of will appear in front of you.
Remember, never lose your hope inside that chamber because if you , then your soul will be consumed by the gothrals. They are supernatural creatures waiting just for someone's soul to be enough weak to feed on it. So never ever lose your courage and hope until you reach the bowls"

She nodded determinedly.

"I can do this" she cheered herself up and placed a hand on the wall making it open into the third chamber.

The next hall looked dark and gloomy. The weather suddenly grew cold and it was dead silent. She carefully advanced her every step into the chamber further.

Suddenly she heard the sound of a groanig man ahead of her. Though she couldn't see well she only could recognise its owner.

"Who is that?"

Her voice echoed the empty walls and reverbed back to her, except that the groans were constantly growing louder. She walked towards it making her heart steady but it felt more like the voice was dragging her to it.

"Ah..hhmmm...oh god...rrrghh"

It sounded familiar. The moment she came close enough she could see him. Her eyes got teary when he saw her.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" She ran to him.

He was crouching on his knees and holding his abdomen about to collapse in front of her. She crashed her knees and held him tight, locked his hands and placed his head on her lap, still crying.

He was out of all his strength in the fight to save hyeri and his limits, his knees had collapsed but still hope lingered within that she would be out safe.
Even if You can't get the kryptonite, it's fine hyeri but please come out alive, please

He prayed and lied on the ground outside the chamber.

Just then a faint screech reached his ears,
"jungkook!!! Jungkook!!" a woman yelling his name ran to him.
He opened his eyes faintly to recognise the hazy fading vision. After some time he identified her,
"hae na ya?" he whispered as she tumbled her way and held him.

"what! Happened! Why are you so weak? Tell me what happened" she tried to wake him up.

"hyeri... In there... Kryptonite" he muttered and pointed at the now closed chamber entry.

She knew the moment he said kryptonite.

"this is nonsense" she said and took a moment to decide what she can do to help her out safely and also save jungkook.