chapter 36

'I think I messed up

"What was that just there hyeri" he whispered leaning in closer to her ear. She could feel her stomach get butterflies. Blood rushed downwards when he kissed just below her ear.

" I.. I was.. " She breathed hard when he trailed his kisses down alongside her neck. His hand moving up to her waist sliding his hand below her shirt.

"You were? "

Goosebumps erupted all along her body as she shudered when he moved his finger along her spine.

She shut her eyes close when his trail went till her collarbone. She didn't want him to stop, mark his territory on her just like that.

"I was-I was just doing what you did because you wanted me to say I -" She rapped but unfortunately for her he stopped and stepped back.

He bit his lips eyeing her down.

"It's fine. You don't need to say it. But hear it out" He leaned forward brushing her lips with his.

"I hate it when I see you with any other man."

She clenched her thighs together but she didn't want to give up. Catching hold of his biceps she turned him around trying to be dominant.

He was really shocked facing this side of her. The world would laugh if they knew the God of underworld who people fear to even stand in front of is been dominated by a mere human girl.

But for him, he didnt care about the world when it comes to her.

He would willingly bow down infront of her.

"Let me make this even more clearer to you hades" She spoke lowering her voice.

"I hate it even more when I see you with an other woman. It should only be me. It better be only me" She trailed her fingers down his jawline.

"Got it?" She tilted her head with a smile.
In the end giving up in being dominant and boped his nose making him smile 

" I and haena were just acting"

"It's fine if you don't want to say it" he looked down smiling slightly. Those three words from her would be the best gift. How desperately he wanted her to say that she loves him. Yes, he knows that she loves him but still those three words from her would mean a lot to him.

Seeing him sad she felt bad. When he was going to go she stopped him.

"I .......love....... WATER MELONSz" she smiled widely pounced on him, kissed his cheek and ran away.
He looked down smiling at her silliness.

/////////

"so we are going to charge the kryptonite hyeri'"

"Charge???" she asked

"Yes. The kryptonite which u took is powerless. Only if we charge it, it will gain it's actual power" namjoon said. They were all siting beside each other in a circle in the meeting room.

"But how do we do it???"

" the most powerful powers should be transferred to it, like powers of God."
Taehyung said looking at her,

"So we should go find a god now" she asked awkwardly.

"seems like you forgot we are forms of god's too" yoongi smirked. As realization striked her, her eyes widened

"So what should I do??" she cluelessly inquired.

"you're the medium through which we can pass our powers, since you're the one who took it and is having it" Jin said pointing at her.