chapter 35

3 DAYS BEFORE HYERI'S 21st BIRTHDAY

Her eyes fluttered open slowly as she looked at the White ceiling above.

She pulled the blanket closer to her as she felt very cold only when she noticed someone sleeping beside her.

The moment she saw him a smile formed on her face.

Her hands automatically found it's way too his hair giving it soft strokes unknowingly waking him up.

He opened his eyes little and looked at her. Widening his arms he uttered the words “come”.

Not hesitating a bit she moved closer to him wrapping her hands around his torso her head on his outstretched arm while his hand was around her waist.

“are your feeling alright?” he asked his voice groggy remembering yesterday’s events.

“im fine don't worry” she patted his chest.

She wanted to stay longer like this but she was hungry. She tried to get up but was unable to due to his tight grip.

“Jungkook leave me. I need to go”

“No”

“Aee they will be waiting for me. And what if Jin comes to wake me up and he sees you here”

“He anyways knows about us both”

“leave jungkook”

“Wait. Now that I realize you haven't said ' I love you' to me have you??” he asked out of blue completely ignoring what she said. She thought for some time and nodded.

“Then say it, I will let you go”

“I won't” she stuck her tongue out.

“really??” he asked and she nodded but the next minute she was attacked by his tickles making her to continuously laugh.

“stop  my stomach hurts hajahsff” she laughed catching her stomach.

"Say it"

She shook her head adamantly.Tired he stopped what he was doing and taking this as a chance she ran out the room.

“I bet I will make u say it” he shouted even though she was gone but her head popped out from the door and sticking her tongue out she challenged him “try if u can” she winked and ran way

It was during breakfast she got to know why she felt the pain yesterday, she could see by the way Jin was taking care only, as to how much worried he was.
“hyeri', we have something to say you”

“What is it namjoon?”

“I'll tell you after breakfast” he said and walked out of the dining room with suga.

Once done she dropped her plate in the sink but when she came back she slit her eyes when she saw jungkook' beside haena, a little bit too close. Her jealousy took over when he stuck a strand of her hair behind her hair. Jungkook exactly knew what he was doing, through his peripheral vision he could clearly see her clenching her hand. While haena was been informed by him to act and as to what he was upto. So she too got along and acted like she was blushing when he smiled.

“Jungkook” hyeri called him fake smiling

“What??” he turned irritated, she just glared at him with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

‘say I love you I will stop' he mouthed and turned back to haena.

Expecting her to say it anytime he was waiting but soon stopped when he heard her say something else,

“Taehyung oppa” she called emphasising on the word 'oppa'

He turned around only to see her sitting beside taehyung with her one hand supporting her face while the other busy playing rock paper scissors with taehyung.

Hae na could feel how jungkook got tensed up looking at what hyeri did. She was waiting for the drama to continue but got disappointed when Jin had called her for some work.

It was only the three in the room now,
“aww taehyung your hair is so soft” she stroked the hair of a confused taehyung. He didn’t understand why she dragged and made him sit beside her first of all, secondly he didn't understand why she was speaking nonsense, thirdly he didn’t understand what she was doing here when her lover boy was right there.
Thinking he would spoil the plan she decided to tell him.

Leaning forward she whispered “im doing this to make jungkook jealous. So please cooperate”. The closeness she created  ignited flames in the said loverboy's stomach.

As soon as taehyung realized why she was doing it ,he pulled her to a tight hug startling hyeri as well as jungkook',

“What the hell are you doing taehyung” she whispered

“the work will be done faster this way shut up” he whispered. But not even a second later she was harshly separated from him and was dragged to somewhere.

All she could  see was his back and all she could feel was the pain due to his gripness.

“jungook it hurts”

He swung her and pushed her back again his bedroom door and smashed his hands on either side of her head.

His glare was no joke

‘I think I messed up'