Chapter 27.

Liam's POV.

Angel hit her head on the table and I tried to help her but I stopped myself. She did that to herself. She got in between her boyfriend and me, she's lucky she only got a small cut on her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Simon asked her. 

"I'm fine." She replied, looking at me. "It's just a small cut, I handled more than this before so I'll be fine." 

"Get the fuck out of my house if you both value your life." I said.

"I just want my daughter." She pressed her hands together. "I'll do anything you want. You know I'll do it so please give me my daughter."

"How many times must I tell you to forget about her. She went missing today, she's probably dead now so forget her!" I shouted. "And as for me having her--- Listen to me Angel, I didn't take your daughter."

"Calum told me you have her." She cried.

"Liam you said you will kidnap her." Calum said to me.

"I asked you to kidnap her but you didn't so how can I have a girl you never kidnapped for me? Calum if I could kidnap that kid I wouldn't have asked you for help." These crazy people didn't even look for a little kid missing. She's been gone the whole day and now they want to ask me about a girl I didn't see for so long. I knew Peter would outsmart them. 

"Can you all leave, please?" Angel told them and they all left my house. Angel thinks talking to me privately will help you find her daughter? She hasn't changed at all. "What do you want Liam?"

"What do I want?" I questioned. "You in my house!" I reminded her. "You came here, so why are you asking me what I want?"

"True." She replied, holding back her tears. "I came here looking for my daughter, or do you want me to say our daughter?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start calling her mine because she's not." 

"I wish she wasn't." She shook her head. "She's been through a lot because she has your blood." Tears started rolling down her cheeks.  "Liam, I know you don't care about her so why do you have her? Why don't you just let me have my daughter?"

"I don't have her." I told her. She doesn't want to believe me but her telling me I have her daughter won't change anything. Peter has her and if she's still alive, she's very lucky.

"You are lying!" Angel started shouting. "You do have her! You just don't want her to see me. Liam, I am her mother."

"I know you are her mother so stop asking me about your daughter. You left her alone, you are responsible for whatever happens to her."

"You are right." She wiped her tears. "I don't know why I am asking you about my daughter. I was supposed to look after her." She giggled. "It's always a habit of mine to blame everyone for my own mistakes. I am sorry." She definitely suffers from multiple personality disorder. 

"Now leave." I said and she nods her head.

I was waiting for her to get out of my house but she passed the front door and went straight to the kitchen. I ran after her and she had a knife in her hand. There is no fucking way I will let her stab me again. She already stabbed me once and that was part of my plan so I didn't care but not today. I don't plan on getting caught or getting injured. I have so much to lose if I die in Angel's hands today. I can't play with death when I have a few scores to settle.

She had a knife in her right hand, holding it so the point was aimed at her heart. I ran to her and tried to stop her from stabbing herself. 

"Give me the knife." I said, holding the point in my hand.