Chapter 18.

Shadow's POV.

Everyone was panicking and looking for a donor that will donate blood to Angel. I was also busy calling my friends for help and that is when I noticed Liam in the hospital room. I couldn't believe my eyes. Stacey said he left, so how can this be real? How can he be in this room? 

I blinked a couple of times and rubbed my eyes. 

"Can I leave now?" Liam asked the nurse so I pinched myself. He is really here, probably donating blood to Angel and we all so stressed out. Why did he refuse to donate blood to Angel when I asked?   

"You can leave sir but it would be a wise choice if you stay here for a while. You might feel dizzy and it's not a good idea to drive home alone."

"I am fine, just take care of that kid." Liam said. 

"Why don't you stay sir, I am sure she would want to see you when she wakes up." 

"I don't have time to see anyone." Liam quickly got up so I quickly ran away from the door. I hope he didn't see me. I will have to pretend I saw nothing.

I went to the rest of his family and the doctor was with them. I hope it's good news.

"She doesn't need blood anymore." The doctor told us and a smile made its way to my face. I knew Liam was a good person.

"You just told us to get an O negative blood and now you telling us she doesn't need blood anymore. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lexie shouted. She is really a concerned good Auntie. 

"I thought you knew." The Doctor replied. "Ma'am, someone else just donated blood and Angel is doing better now. She didn't react to the blood and there were no complications."

"What?" Stacey smiled. "This is not a prank right?" A tear dropped from her eye. 

"No, ma'am." The doctor smiled. "You can see your daughter."

"Thank you."  Stacey quickly ran to Angel's room and the rest of the family followed her. I do not want to cross boundaries and see Angel now. I will just wait for Stacey and her family to give me permission. 

I am so tired and hungry. I will go find food while they with Angel.

I went down to the canteen and got myself something to eat. I looked at the calendar and my heart started beating faster. My wedding is around the corner and I didn't even decide if I want to still get married or not. So much drama happened so how can I be happy on my big day? 

I didn't know about Angel or Stacey when I agreed to marry Liam. I wish Liam told me he had a family. I know regardless of everything that happened, I still love Liam but how can I marry him now? He has a daughter and she loves him a lot. I don't think Angel will want me to marry her father. 

I took my phone out and video called my friend who is also Angel's class teacher.

"Hey, Amethyst." I waved with a smile.

"Hey, Glow." She replied and Stacey's friend came to my mind. Why the fuck does she call me Glow when she doesn't know me. I know I met her for the first time at Angel's birthday party so how does she know me?

"How are you?" I asked.

"I am exhausted, how you? Wait, are you at the hospital? Did something happened to your fiancee?" 

"I should learn to switch my location off." She giggled. "Amethyst, I am at the hospital because Angel hurt herself. She needed a blood transfusion but now she is doing better."

"Did you donate the blood?" She asked.

"I wish I was her blood type." I replied. "But not even her mother was her blood type so Liam donated."