Chapter 59.

Stacey's POV.

I never thought I would see the day I would get my own house but here I am, ready to move to my first house.

Simon helped Angel and I settle down in our new house before leaving. Today was so exhausting so Angel and I went to bed early.

The next morning, I got up early and made breakfast. I woke Angel up and helped her take a shower after she brushed her teeth.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her as we took a seat to eat our breakfast.

"Nice." She smiled. "Mom, I love this house."

"I'm glad." I said. "Your father will be coming soon, to pick you up."

"Dad is coming?" She asked.

"Yes, Simon." I can't believe I forgot to add Simon when I said father. I should start saying their names when I talk to her or else she will get confused.

"Yay!" She said, excited. "It will be fun today."

"You miss him, don't you?" I got up and pulled her cheek. "You don't like this new house."

"I like this house mom." She smiled at me. "But won't dad ever live with us."

"Angel." I cupped her face. "Dad is very busy, and he will stay with us whenever you want but right now mommy just wants you and her together. Is that fine, sweetheart?"

"Okay, mom."

"You sure?" I asked and she nod her head. "You will tell mom if you want someone to stay with us, right?"

"Yes, mom." She hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you more than anyone in this world." I kissed her.

My phone rang so I answered the call.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hey." Simon said. "I won't be able to pick Angel up today, can we please make it tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" I walked out of the kitchen. "Simon, Angel is looking forward to seeing you today so please come see her even if you have to only spend like five minutes with her."

"You don't get it. I have meetings the whole day and I can't just cancel them."

"I am not asking you to cancel anything. I am just asking you to come over, ring the doorbell and say Hi to Angel. Is that too much to ask?"

"I don't want to just see my daughter's face. I planned to spend an entire day with Angel. I have everything ready for our daughter-father day but I won't be able to make it today that's why I said I will take her tomorrow so please tell my little girl her dad will see her tomorrow." Simon said.

"Okay, I will tell her." I hang up on him.

"Mom, were you talking to dad?" Angel asked and I nod my head, smiling at her. "What time will he come here?"

"Dad said he has a meeting today but he promises that you will have the best day of your life tomorrow." I picked her up. "So today you and I will have a girl's day."

"What will we do?" She asked.

"We will go to town, get your favorite things and then come back here and do whatever you want."

"Okay." She smiled so I put her down.

"Now you will watch some cartoons until mommy is ready." I switched the TV on for her and gave her the remote before going upstairs to my room.

I quickly called Britney and she answered the phone.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Hey, girl. I am good, I hope you didn't call me for money." She laughed.