Chapter 61.

Liam's POV.

I rushed to my house and Shadow was sitting inside, drinking a cup of tea or coffee.

"Why did you say it was an emergency?" I asked Shadow. 

"When are we leaving?" She asked and I looked at her confused. 

"I'm not leaving with you. I'm sorry but I am not going to marry you anymore." I replied. 

"I know you love Stacey but you said it yourself, you will never be with her." Shadow put her cup down. "Come on, have a seat fiancee." 

"Shadow, I changed my mind." I smiled. "I told Stacey I love her and she agreed to give me a second chance." 

"Wow." She picked the cup up just to throw it on the floor. "Wow!"

"Shadow!" I snapped. "I know you are hurt but you can't just break the things in my house." I stated and she got up. 

"You told her you love her." She turned the table upside down and then walked to the couch. "Since when do you confess?" She asked throwing the pillows at me. "I spent five years with you! I had to deal with your nightmares and take care of you while Stacey was enjoying her life! Liam if you loved Stacey in the beginning then why did you lead me on? Why didn't you tell me you have an ex who you still love and who you have a daughter with? Liam, you told me you were alone. You said you had no one. You watched me fall in love with you and didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry Shadow." I tried to hug her but she pushed me.

"I once asked you if you love Stacey and you replied NO! I asked you to be Angel's father but you said you don't even consider her your daughter. Liam, you lied to me."

"But you always knew I love them. You even called the engagement off. Shadow, you took your ring off and said I still have feelings for Stacey so why are you acting like this is all new to you."

"I called it off because I just wanted Angel to have her biological father and I didn't know giving you to Stacey would hurt this much." She cried. "I always knew you loved Stacey but I prayed a part of you would always stay away from her. I was trying to be selfless but now I can see how selfish Stacey is."

"I'm sorry Shadow."

"You killed my brother, ruined my other brother's life, broke my heart, and now you are sorry. You are sorry Liam." 

"That's all I can say." I said and she punched me. "Shad--." She punched me again so I grabbed her. "Don't make me angry Shadow. You don't want to fight me." I told her, letting her go. 

"I'm not scared of you." She started hitting me again and I kept defending myself, making sure I don't hurt her. "I heard you once beat Stacey to a pulp and you never once laid a finger on me. I guess she fell for a psycho." 

"I beat Stacey to a pulp but I'll kill you with my bare hands if you don't stop being childis---Arghh!" She hit me on my bullet wound. "Shadow! Stop this game!" I warned her but she didn't listen, she hit me at the same spot continuously until she figured I wasn't making an effort to stop her. 

"Wow!" She shook her head. "I can only say take care of them since you changed now." She said as she stopped hitting me. "Tell Angel I said bye." 

"Where are you going?" I asked but she ignored me and walked out of the house. I walked to the kitchen and took my first aid out. I can't believe I let her beat me up. These women are taking advantage of the fact I don't beat anyone up anymore but I swear the next time someone touches me and doesn't stop when I tell them too, I will make sure they don't forget touching the one and only Liam Salvatore.