Chapter 70.

Liam's POV.

"Liam" She said my name and my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why I thought she would choose Simon. I did beat her up and left her and Angel, I have done so many bad things to her and yet she chose to choose me. She chose to give me a chance. She loved me, and she still loves me a lot even though I broke her and for that, I promise to break every bone in my body before ever hurting her again.

"I knew it." I lied. I was scared she would choose Simon but I will never tell her that. "I love you." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I love you too." She replied. I am glad I chose not to give her up to that Kain. I am glad I chose to be part of Stacey's life forever. From this moment onwards she's only mind and I am happy that she made that decision herself today. I never knew happy endings were possible, I never knew I would have one but now I believe anyone can because today I start a beautiful chapter in my book. A chapter where Stacey and Angel are my world and there's no one or anything that can ever change that.

"Does that mean I can move in?" I asked and she giggled.

"No." She said. "Unless you will help with cooking and cleaning you can't move in with us."

"That's a yes." I picked her up.

"Ahem!" Lexie said, standing at the doorway with Angel. "Sorry to disturb you lovebirds." She said.

"How long have you been standing there?" Stacey asked.

"Just got here now." Lexie said. "But I heard some stuff. I am glad you two didn't give us a different show cause Angel has enough trauma for life." She giggled.

"You not funny." I commented. "Angel, you miss daddy." I picked her up.

"If you two ever need a babysitter for Angel, I am always available." Lexie said.

"Thank you." Stacey said. "Lex, do you have time for tea?"

"No thanks." Lexie replied taking a picture of us. "You such a cute family." She complimented us.

"Thanks." Stacey said.

"Liam, can I talk to you please, in private." Lex said so I gave Angel to Stacey and went out with Lexie. "You back for good?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned.

"Well, they look happy, and you look very happy so I just want it to stay that way." Lexie said. "I don't want you to ever leave us again Liam."

"I want Angel to have the childhood I never had Lex so you don't need to worry about me ever leaving them or you." I smiled. "You are my only sister and I will die before I let anything happen to you." I patted her on her cheek. "I love you a lot sis."

"I love you too." She hugged me. "I am happy that you are back for good and you left that bad life behind."

"About that." I said. "Lex, I don't know why but I have a feeling that that life never left me."

"What do you mean?" Lex asked angrily.

"Lex, I really did leave that life behind but I don't think it left me alone. Sis, when I went to Australia, I met a guy who wants Stacey. He isn't dangerous, he is just a crazy man but he made me realize something. You can never escape this life. It's just a matter of who and when and then everything go---."

"No." She interrupted me. "You shouldn't think like that or else you going to live in constant fear. Liam, you will be paranoid and you might end up being the crazy guy who likes killing people. You changed brother so you have to forget an enemy of you ever looking for you or trying to get Stacey and Angel. You have to be positive and stop thinking about such negative things."