Chapter 46.

Liam's POV.

I waited outside Stacey's house with her daughter. I have been waiting for her to come back. I can't look after this kid, so I hope Stacey didn't run away.

"Daddy, when will Mommy come back?" Angel asked.

"I don't know." I told her. If I knew when Stacey would come, I wouldn't be sitting outside her house for an hour with her talkative daughter.

"Okay, let's play more questions." She smiled. "You can ask me questions."

"No, we can just sit and wait for your mother to come home."

"But Daddy, mommy always asks me questions when we waiting for someone." She said.

"Did your mother ever tell you that you talk a lot cause you really talk a lot, kiddo."

"Just like you Daddy." She smiled.

"Who told you that?"

"Aunt Lex." She replied. "She also said I look like grandma." I can't believe Lexie has been feeding this kid lies.

"Where did your mother go?" I changed the topic.

"Mommy was tired so maybe she fell asleep somewhere." Angel said. 

"Okay." She sure knows how to cover up for people.

"Daddy, why do you and mommy fight?" She asked. "Uncle Calum and Aunt Brit don't fight and Aunt Lex and Uncle Zayn don't fight. They always together but you and mommy don't want to be together."

"Everyone is different kid. Calum and Britney are married just like Lex and Zayn and your mother and I are not together that's why we are not the same." I said. 

"But Uncle Calum said you love each other a lot." Calum makes my fucking life a living hell. I will get him for that!

"We don't love each other, we never loved each other and we will never love each other. So stop listening to Calum, he is a liar." I know she is a kid and I have to lie to make her feel better but I can't keep lying to her, I don't want to be her father. I am not fit to be her father and Simon loves her so he can give her.

"You are lying!" She got up. "You and mommy love each other that's why you became my parents."

"That's not true." I stated.

"But Uncle Calum said you and mommy love each other!" 

"He is a liar." I told her. "You are six right? You still a kid, so you will understand when you are older." 

Stacey arrived at her house. 

"No daddy, I am not a kid." Angel shouted as Stacey got out of her car. "I think you only love mommy and not me."

"Angel!" Stacey said. "Why are you so angry? What's going on?"

"Daddy doesn't love me." She said. "All parents love their children but daddy doesn't love me."

"Take the keys and go inside the house please." Stacey kissed her. "I'll be there in a minute."

"Stop leaving your kid everywhere, it's not safe for her to be alone." I told her.

"Do you ever feel anything for anyone?" She asked, shaking her head. "The kid just said her father doesn't love her in front of you and you just looked away. You really are very cold hearted."

"I told you I never wanted her so why do you act surprise every time I don't want to be part of your daughter's life?"

"Because a part of me still hopes you will change. A part of me thinks you are recovering from what happened to you in the past. I do sympathies with you. I do feel your pain, and I try to understand where you----."