Chapter 36.

Stacey's POV.

Calum told me Liam took Angel to his house after I couldn't find her in the house so I had to carry on with my engagement. 

The kiss I shared with Liam meant nothing to both of us but I don't understand why he had to use a kiss to distract me. He is always ruining my life. What if someone saw us kissing, it could've ruined my relationship with Simon.

We all went to Liam's house.

"I didn't know the after-party was at my house." Liam smiled and I smacked him.

"Why is your car full of bullets? Did something happen to my daughter?" I asked.

"No, she's fine." He replied. He didn't even get angry when I smacked him. What's wrong with him? "And most of the people that were shooting at us disappeared, we only caught one or two."

"That's awesome. Great!" Calum applauds. "So since you ruined the party and this house is big we will make ourselves at home. Anyone wants a drink?" Everyone put up their hand.

"I have to leave, I have an important meeting tomorrow, love you." Simon kissed me before leaving.

"Bye." Simon left. "Where's Shadow?"

"She left a few minutes ago to meet a friend." Liam said.

"We have to go home Zayn, we have children." Lexie said so my brother put his drink down.

"Liam, see you tomorrow." Zayn said.

"Why?" Liam crossed his arms across his chest.

"I want to know what happened tonight and it's late now so we will talk tomorrow." They both left and Calum and Britney both got up.

"We have to go too, bye." They all left.

"Where's Angel?" I asked Liam.

"Upstairs." He answered and I went upstairs to check on my baby. I kissed Angel and tacked her in.

I left her room and Liam was standing in front of me, his arms across his chest. 

"Why don't you take her home." He said.

"She's fast asleep, I will come and fetch her in the morning when she's awake." I said.

"You can also stay." He mumbled walking to his room. 

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked following him. 

"What?" He smirked. 

"Why did you use me? You didn't need to kiss me to distract me. You could've just asked to take Angel with you." I said.

"I didn't kiss you to distract you." He rolled his eyes. "But now that you reminded me of the kiss--." He switched the lights off. "You remember your first time." 

"Don't touch me, Liam. I do not trust you." He grabbed me by the waist and pinned me on the wall. 

"I have to finish what your daughter interrupted." He said, looking into my eyes. 

"But I don't want to." I mumbled. "Let me go."

"You can't lie, can you?" He asked in his deep husky voice. He started kissing me and I tried to break it but he was too strong so I just followed his lead.

Before I knew it, we were both naked and in bed.

--   -   --   -    --

The next I woke up and Liam was getting dressed.

"You have to get dressed, Shadow will be here soon." Liam said.

"Is that the first thing you say to someone in the morning?" I asked and smirked.