Chapter 37

Liam's POV.

Angel and Stacey left just before Zayn, Lexie and Calum arrived at my house. Everyone thinks this place is open for everyone. Sometimes I wonder if I am the owner or just a guest in my own house.

"So tell us what happened last night?" Zayn asked.

I started telling them about the cars that started to follow us and how they started shooting at us but thanks to Calum and my men, they stopped shooting at us and most of them fleed the scene so it's hard to know if they were just after taking Angel or killing both of us. 

"Since when do you tell us what happened without getting annoyed?" Lexie asked.

"If you are all here for other nonsense then you can leave my house. I anyways don't feel like seeing your faces." I told them and they all laughed. "I am serious."

"Relax, we won't ask what happened between you and Stacey last night." Calum said.

"Calum, if you want to be a comedian then get the fuck of my house." They think they can just say whatever they want just because we are friends.

"Relax." Zayn said. "Anyway, tell us everything you know. They tell us how you knew they wanted to take Angel last night, Liam we want to know everything since our niece is in danger." 

"Well, Shadow was the one that saved her, not me." I told them.

"Do you always have to give others credits?" Lexie asked.

"But Shadow is the one that saved her." I stated.

"No Liam, you never want people to think you are a good person, and I am tired of that." Sometimes having a sister can be a punishment itself.

"Lexie, this isn't the time to argue with your brother." Zayn said. "Liam just tell us why Peter is targeting Angel?"

"Peter wants to sell her and apparently she already has a payer so there is a ninety percent chance she will be sold and no one can save her." 

"What? She's six, why would Peter want to sell her?" 

"Lot of kids are kidnapped every day, Angel won't be the first nor the last." I told him.

"I know kids are kidnapped every day and I really feel for those parents but my niece will never be part of that. She will never be sold while I am still alive." Zayn said.

"That's what u think." I smirked.

"What?" Zayn got up. "Are you saying she will be sold?" 

"Zayn, whatever Peter wants, he gets it and your niece is his target so there is a big chance he will get her." I told him and grabbed my collar. "Get your stupid hands off me."

"Just because I am married to your sister doesn't mean you can talk shit about my niece. I don't give a fuck if you are her biological father, I will fucking kill you if you ever talk about my sister's child like that." He said.

"You acting tough because you see my sister here." I laughed. "Kiddo, don't try me. I will really kill you in front of your own sister too."

"Why don't you kill me then? I am in your fucking house." He said.

"I would've if your niece didn't have a buyer and since she does, I want you to witness her being sold." 

"You are sick!" He pushed me. "I can't believe my sister had a kid with you. You worse than Peter." He shook his head. "I can't breath the same air as him, I will see you at home Lex." He left.

"Did you have to do that?" Lexie asked. "You are really crazy, I can't believe you are my brother." She shook her head.

"Liam, Angel is your daughter, how can you be so crazy to say she can be sold? Don't you have a heart?" Calum asked and Lexie rolled her eyes.