Chapter 22.

Liam's POV.

I can't believe Timothee is at my house. I fucking told Calum to never give him my address so how did he find out? That kid is trouble, he will get angry if Shadow keeps bothering him. Why the hell did he even go to my house? Is he in danger?

I need to get there before anything happens between Timothee and Shadow. 

I arrived at my house and Shadow and Timothee were arguing. It is better than I expected. I thought Timothee would be throwing her out of my house.

"Liam!" Shadow said. "What kind of a kid is he? He has no respect for his elders. He is nothing like Angel." She probably thinks he is my son. 

"Just go to your room Shadow." I said and she shook her head.

"I'll leave when I know who Tim is." She stated. "Liam is he your son?"

"No!" I snapped. "Now go to your room and let me talk to Timothee." Shadow rolled her eyes before leaving the kitchen. "Timothee, why did you come here especially when I wasn't here?"

"I need your help uncle. There is this man that is bothering my mother and I will beat him up if you don't get rid of him."

"Your mother is dating someone?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He is not her boyfriend, he is just a man that is bothering her. So just threaten him please." 

"No." I replied. "Leave your mother alone. You know your father would've wanted her to be happy so just leave her alone. Timothee, you always complain about your mother being sad so if this man is right for her just get used to calling him your father." He made me late for my flight just because his mother is dating someone now. If Rhodes didn't die the night we were supposed to kill the Mayor, I wouldn't have been in this situation. Rhodes took my bullet for me but I can't even protect his stubborn son. He is always getting into trouble. I am so glad he enjoys school, unlike Angel's daughter.

"Uncle fine, I will leave him alone but if my mother cries because of him I will beat him up." He said so I nod my head. "Anyways, who is that crazy woman named Shadow?"

"She's my fiancee." I replied and he started laughing.

"Did she blackmail you or what?" He asked.

"Timothee, just go home and stay away from my house, or else you will be a target." I said.

"I will leave after you tell me how your daughter Angel looks. Uncle, how could you hide this from me and my mother. I thought we were also part of the family."

"I don't have a daughter so leave before I call your mother." I snapped.

"Angel Salvatore." He smiled. "I already believe you have a daughter because the name Angel Salvatore makes sense."

"Timothee just leave my house." This boy is a troublemaker, it's a good thing that he loves school, or else he would've been a criminal. I wish Angel's daughter was like him.

"Good night." He finally left my house. I know he will try to find out about Angel that is why I will have to ask Calum to keep an eye on Timothee.

Stacey's POV.

I am so happy Angel is happy right now. She is even playing with Simon without asking about Liam. If I knew she would forget about Liam then I would've taken her to him a long time ago.

"I need to answer this call, I will be right back." Simon got up and left Angel's room. 

"Angel, why don't you take a nap while your dad is talking on the phone." I smiled and she nod her head. "I'll tack you in."