Chapter 69.

Stacey's POV.

Simon and Britney attended the room so I left Bianca with them. I saw Liam standing with his arms across his chest and a smirk on his face. I don't know what happened between him and Simon while I was inside but by the looks of it, they didn't physically fight so I guess we are making progress.

"Is she dead?" Liam asked so I punched him. "I'm sorry."

"You are crazy." I replied. "Anyway, you don't need to stay here. You can go home and I will deliver your flowers."

"The flowers were for you." He said. "I only said it's for me so you could keep them in your house. I know if I said it's for you then you wouldn't accept them because you were mad at me."

"I was mad, yes, but I was worried too."

"You don't need to be worried about me. I can take care of myself, Angel." He said.

"Don't call me Angel, that's our daughter's name." I told him.

"You could've named her something else, why did you have to choose Angel?" He asked while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I wanted her to have something of her dad." I replied. "Maybe you could've named her if you never ran away."

"True." He smiled. "Anyway, I am sorry I went to Australia without telling you anything. Everything happened so fast, I didn't have time to call or say bye before going to Australia."

"Liam, you telling me you couldn't even make one phone call?" I shook my head. "I think you planned everything even the part where you don't talk to me or Angel before you leave the country. What if something happened to you, Liam? Am I supposed to break Angel's heart again by telling her dad is dead this time and he won't ever come back?"

"Don't speak like that." He hugged me. "I went to Australia because Timothee doesn't have anyone other than me and his mom. I had to enroll him in a boarding school on that side. I didn't mean to make you worried." He paused. "I'm sorry, kiddo. I promise I will never leave you or Angel and no one will ever try to take me away from you two. You both mean the world to me. I really love you more than myself so leaving is never an option. You know I would put my life on the line for Angel so you don't need to ever tell her that her father left her."

"Next time you want to go somewhere, please tell me." I told him so he kissed me on the head. "I mean it, Liam!"

"I don't usually tell people where I am going." Liam replied. "It's not easy Stacey so I can't promise that I will ask you for permission before going somewhere."

"You not asking me for permission." I said. "Think of it like, just sending a text to yourself of where you going before you go." He laughed

"So like---." He paused. "I tell you where I am going before, I go and it doesn't matter if you reply or not?" He asked so I nodded my head. "So, like you are my other half?"

"Yes, exactly!"

"Good." He smiled. "Because I can only send my whereabouts to my partner not a stranger."

"You mean like a girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded his head. "You are crazy Liam. I thought your other half means best friend you know."

"Sure, best friend and girlfriend, same thing to me." He pulled me to himself. "Since I promised to tell you my whereabouts all the time, you have to promise to tell me who you are with at all times."

"What if I am with Simon the whole day, do I need to send you a text with Simon's name every hour?" I asked. "The look on your face says no because you don't want to see Simon's name every hour. So, it's a bad idea to tell you who I am with at all times."