Chapter 11.

Stacey's POV.

I can't believe I forced my baby to sleep. I always let her do whatever she wants but today, I forced her to follow my rules. I never meant to hurt her feelings but I had no choice. Liam is not a good father. He doesn't even want Angel in his life. I wish my Angel didn't hear my conversation with Simon. I wish I never told Simon everything, knowing my daughter was in the house. 

I am really grateful to Liam and Shadow for finding my Angel but I can't repay them by little my Angel stay with them. I begged Liam a million times to accept Angel in his life, even if he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me but he refused. Liam had the chance to be her father but he made it clear that he wants nothing to do with Angel and I. I don't want to go through what I went through six years ago. I don't want Angel to make the same mistake as I did. I don't want her to beg Liam to accept her as his daughter when she already has an amazing father.

Simon might not be the love of my life but he is way better than Liam. He sacrificed a lot for my Angel and he never ones hurt her or me. I will love him one day but for now, I will just be his girlfriend for Angel's sake. I would do anything for my daughter's happiness. She is my everything. She is only mine and no one else. I can't let anyone ever take her away from me. I would never be able to live without my Angel.

"Angel doesn't want to come downstairs nor does she wants to eat in her room." Simon walked to me. "I tried everything with her but she refused to listen to me. Stacey, her birthday is tomorrow so why don't we just throw her a big birthday party to help her forget what happened this week."

"I can't believe I forgot her birthday is tomorrow. I thought her birthday is next week." I slapped my forehead. So many things happened this month. I got kidnapped and shortly after I returned my daughter ran away from home. I lost track of time. I wish I could start this year over and erase Liam out of my life. "Simon, if you think throwing a birthday party for her will make her forget Liam then you are wrong. Angel is stubborn she won't forget things so soon."

"Stacey she refused to listen to me. She doesn't even want to talk to us."  

"She has to eat Simon." I do not care if Angel doesn't want to talk to anyone as long as she eats. I will worry about other things later.

"I know Stacey but she refused so what can we do? It's not like we can force her to eat." 

"I can never force my baby to do something." I replied. "I will have to beg her again." I took the tray from him and went upstairs. "My Angie." I smiled, walking to her bed. "Come on, eat for mommy."

"No." She crossed her arms across her chest. "I will only eat with Daddy." 

"Angel." I snapped. "If you don't eat your food I swear I won't let you have a birthday party and no one will buy you presents." 

"Daddy will get them for me." I know she is talking about Liam. I wish I could tell her how bad he is and how much he hates her.

"Angel, don't make me angry. Please just eat your food honey." 

"No." She pulled the blanket and covered herself. "I will only eat with daddy." She is so fucking stubborn.

I left her room and called Lexie. I don't understand why Angel is punishing me like this. I always let her do whatever she wants and now she hates me and wants Liam. 

"Hi, Lex." 

"Stacey, I heard what happened with Angel last night. I am so sorry I didn't come to you yet but I am on my way now so tell me why did you call? Is Angel fine?" She is so concerned about Angel but her brother who is Angel's father doesn't even care.