Chapter 60.

Stacey's POV.

A few minutes later, after Simon and Angel left the house, the doorbell rang so I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"You?" I looked at him, surprised. I really thought Simon and Angel forgot something but no, it's Liam.

"Miss me?" He asked, letting himself in.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see your new house." He said. "Why didn't you tell me you moved?"

"I don't need to tell you everything that I will do or won't do, plus I knew Lexie would tell you."

"Well, she didn't tell me anything." He said. "But that's fine."

"Great, so what do you want now?"

"Wow." He smiled. "You have a house now."

"You are acting weird." I have never seen Liam so calm and nice. He is not even fighting with me. What the hell is wrong with him?

"I'm not." He said, taking something out of his pocket. "Here." He gave me a business card. "I got it from Britney."

"This is her business card." I said.

"Yeah, she wants me to set an appointment with a psychologist."

"Wait, you going to see a psychologist, that's amazing." I cannot believe he agreed to see Britney as his psychologist. She will definitely irritate him and he will be back to his old ways.

"You wanted me to see a psychologist and I will, so does that mean we are cool."

"What?" I felt his head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you okay?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Please be honest with me and tell me why you came here?"

"I want us to live together so Angel and I can get to know each other better." He said so I laughed.

"You not going to live with us Liam, but if you want to know Angel better you can always visit her." I told him. "Now can you please leave; I have a lot to do in this house."

"Other than wanting to be Angel's father, I also want us to be back together. I hate to admit it but I love you and I don't want to have regrets. You know how much it hurts for me to love someone so can we just forget everything that happened, for Angel's sake?"

Did he just say he loves me?

"Liam, can you repeat what you just said?" I asked.

"I want us to forget everything that happened, for our daughter's sake. I know I am asking a lot but I reall---."

"No." I said. "Before that, you said you love me?"

"Yeah, I love you. What's wrong with that?" He touched my face. "I have always loved you and I hated that, but now, I want to change. I want to be the father Angel deserves and a great husband to you." He smiled.

"No." I said. "Liam, you are just bored. You killed the mayor; you don't have anyone else to fight or blame anything on so now you want to fight me. You don't love me; you just love the fact you can hurt me and you enjoy hurting others so leave my house."

"You think I am bored and I want to hurt you? Stacey, I am not that bad."

"You beat me up to a pulp, of course, you are not bad."

"You forgave me." He said. "Can't you forget it? Please!"

"How can I forget you hurting me when you always hurt me? Liam, I begged you. I gave you a million chances, I chased after you and now you are telling me you love me and you won't hurt me? You should be an actor, it suits you." I tried to walk away and he grabbed my hand. "Liam."