Chapter 39.

Stacey's POV.

I knocked on Liam's house. I need my ring back before Simon asks me about it. 

"Hello." I said, entering the house. "Anyone at home?" I can't believe he still leaves the door open. 

I went upstairs and as I was about to open the door to Liam's room, I heard him talk on the phone. He doesn't sound happy, what if he picks a fight with me?

"Stop eavesdropping." Liam said as he came out of his room. "Here is your ugly ring." He gave it to me. 

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" I asked and he laughed in my face.

"Who do you think you are? Listen, Angel, we are nothing to each other so leave." 

"Okay." I tried to leave but he stopped me. "Liam, let me go." I push him.

"I didn't mean it." He said. "I was just joking!" He smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked, feeling his forehead. 

"I'm fine." He is really not fine. There is something wrong with him. 

"Okay then. Bye." I said and he followed me. "I can see myself out."

"No." He stood in front of the door. "Why don't you take a seat on the couch, I will bring you some tea."

"You are going to bring me tea?" I laughed. 

"What's funny about that?" He locked the door. "Just a cup of tea and then you can leave." Since when does Liam bring a cup of tea? 

"Okay." I sat down on the couch and he went to the kitchen. Maybe he wants to drug me? I know Liam would never but I can't trust him. 

I send his sister a message.

Me: Hey Lex :) I'm at your brother's house and he offered me tea :)

"How many teaspoons of sugar?" Liam asked.

"Three." I answered. 

Lexie: My brother? Stacey, are you dreaming?

I read her message and giggled. 

Me: I am serious. I swear!

Lexie: That's weird cause he never ever offered me anything. Stacey, Liam can cook so take advantage of him and tell him to cook for you.

She's crazy! 

"Here is your tea." He gave me the tea.

"Thanks." I am so scared to drink this tea and the way he is looking at me it seems as if he put something in my tea. "You know, it's rude to not share so, why don't you take a sip of my tea please."

"You think I put something in it? You so stupid!" He took the drink from me and took a sip. "Now drink it so you can leave." 

"No need to get annoyed." I took a sip. This tea isn't bad but I still don't trust him. 

"Did you only come here for the ring?" He asked and I nod my head, siping the tea. What does he want?

"Liam, did something happen to you?" I asked.

"What? I can't be nice for no reason?" He asked, angry. 

"Of course you can." He can't even stay nice for a second and now he thinks he is nice! I wonder what's going on with him. 

"Finish your tea so you can go to that child." 

"She's my daughter and her name is Angel." I told him.