Chapter 31.

Stacey's POV.

"Simon I want my daughter. I can't just sit here while she's with that crazy man." I kept shouting. "Simon!"

"Stacey, I'm trying. I called some old friends and asked them to keep an eye on Angel so that Liam doesn't do anything to her." Simon said.

"So you telling me your man are just keeping an eye on her, Simon I want my daughter here I don't want her with Liam. She doesn't even know him." They don't understand my pain. I know Simon loves Angel but he will never love her as much as I love her. There is no one who loves Angel the way I do. That's why I can't be without her. She's my baby not Liam's baby.

"Fine. I'll call my men for an update after that we can go to Liam's house." Simon said.

"Thank you." I quickly ran to Angel's room and got her favorite teddy bear. I know she will be happy when she sees that I got her teddy bear.

I got in the car with Simon and he started driving in a different direction. I know where Liam's house is, at least I think I do so why is he taking this route? Where is he taking me? 

I didn't ask him any questions. I am just so nervous about seeing my daughter again. I can't describe the wonderful feeling inside me right now. 

I am scared of seeing Liam too. I feel bad and guilty for accusing him of kidnapping her. I know Liam did a lot of bad things and he still does them but he could never kidnap my daughter. He hates me and he wants nothing to do with me so there's no way he wants Angel. 

"Why did you take me to the hospital?" I asked Simon as he parked his car. "Simon, I am fine. I just want my daughter." 

"Some people saw Liam come here so why don't we just check it out." He said and I went with him.

Ever since my argument with Liam, I feel as if I can't trust Simon too. I know he has done a lot of good things for me but I just feel as if I don't know him anymore. I wish Liam never returned maybe then I wouldn't be doubting my feelings for Simon. 

"Angel." My heart jumped with joy and I smiled looking at my little girl. "Angel." I ran to her. 

"Oh!" Liam just looked at me angry. 

"Mommy." Angel smiled.

"Hey Stacey." Shadow greeted. "How did you guys find us?"

"She's my daughter Shadow, not yours." I hate the fact she and Liam are playing happy family and acting as if my daughter is theirs. I swear if anyone saw us right now they would Liam and Shadow are married and Angel is their daughter.

"I know Stacey." She put her hand on my shoulders. "Angel missed you a lot."

"I know she did." I smiled taking my daughter from Liam. "My baby, I love you." I cried.

"I love you too mommy." She kissed me. "Mommy, daddy wants to play with me so please stay with me."

"Anything you want." I hugged her. "Simon please take Angel to the car I want to talk to Liam."

"I don't want to talk to you!" Liam said. "I want to talk with Simon." 

"Why?" I asked.

"Stacey, just stay with the kid. I will be right back." Simon went to Liam. I don't trust Liam, what if he hurts him? I have to go after them.

"Shadow can you please look after Angel, I will be right back."  

"No mommy." Angel refused to let me go. "Daddy will come back so please stay with me."