Chapter 15.

Stacey's POV.

"Let's cut t--." I paused when I saw the cake cut. "Who cut the cake?" I asked and someone hugged me from behind.

"Who cares who cut the cake, as long as Angel is happy." Simon said and I turned to him.

"I just wanted to be here when she blows the candles and cut the cake but you are her father so I don't mind if you cut the cake with her." I smiled.

"I didn't cut the cake, she did." He pointed at Shadow. "The second I came outside after I was done with my business call, I saw you talking with Rex and Angel cutting the cake with her."

"Shadow? But Shadow is not even family." I said.

"I am sorry." Shadow replied. "I didn't know it was a family thing. Angel just wanted to cut the cake with me."

"You don't need to explain. I am sorry." I quickly apologized. I didn't mean to say she is not family. I am just so scared of them taking my Angel away from me. Liam is corrupted, he will use his ways to take Angel from me if Shadow wants her. That is why I can never let Angel close to Shadow.

"You don't need to apologize." She smiled. "It's really late and Liam is going to get worried so bye." She quickly ran into the house.  

"You dead Stacey." Rex shouted before running after Shadow. 

"I really didn't mean to make her leave." I told them.

"Stacey, don't worry about Shadow. She is really fine and she did say Liam will be worried about her if she didn't go home." Lexie assured me. 

"If you girls are done talking, can I please have a minute with Stacey?" Simon asked and Lexie rolled her eyes. 

"I'll be right back." I told Lex, before leaving with Simon. 

"Listen, Stacey, I know Lexie and everyone else is family but please tell them to leave after an hour. I have so much work to do and I don't want Angel being outside the whole day. You know her life is in danger and all these kids' lives will be in danger if someone strikes to kill or kidnap Angel right now." 

"Simon, why are you getting worried?" I cupped her face. "I know you love our baby so much but you shouldn't be worried. Birthday's are only once a year and I want Angel to enjoy her day that is why I asked Calum and my brother to tighten the securities here. So please don't ruin this party for Angel."

"Okay, Stacey. If you want Angel to party till she falls asleep then I am fine with it as long as she is safe and happy." I gave him a kiss.

"Thank you." I am really lucky to have found an amazing person like Simon. "Now let's enjoy Angel's party."

"I need to make an important call right now, excuse me." He kissed me on the forehead.

Simon went inside the house to make an important call and the rest of us just enjoyed every second together. Family is very important to me. I know I hardly see my whole family together but whenever we have small family gatherings like this, it makes me very happy. I am always happy when I see my entire family smiling. I hope they remain happy like this forever.

-  -  -  - 

"Angel fell asleep." Simon said, coming into our room. 

"Thanks for putting her to sleep." I smiled. "I don't know why she didn't want me to put her to sleep."

"Angel wanted her father, Stacey. And I am her father." He jumped on the bed. "Come on, let's sleep."

"Okay but I want to tell you something." I mumbled.