Chapter 71.

Stacey's POV.

The next day, I woke up and Liam was still fast asleep so I gave him a kiss before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

After I was done in the bathroom I went to Angel's room and woke her up. I am glad we are finally going to be a normal family.

I started making breakfast and Angel decided to go wake her father up after brushing her teeth. I am so happy everything has fallen into place. I just hope Simon gets his happy ending too. He really deserves it more than anyone.

As soon as I was done making breakfast I shouted for Angel and she came downstairs with Liam.

"Good morning." I greeted serving both Liam and Angel.

"Morning." Liam kissed me on the cheek. "What are your plans for the day?"

"I applied for a couple of jobs so I will just continue applying for more jobs today since I have nothing else to do." I told him.

"Don't you want to go back to school?" He asked so I laughed.

"Good one Liam."

"I'm serious." Liam replied. "You are smart Stacey. You can go back to studying instead of applying for any job that only requires a high school diploma."

"I am a mother." I said. "And I don't know if I want to go back to my studies."

"If you don't want to go back to your studies then it's fine but if you ever change your mind just know I can look after Angel anytime." He pulled Angel's cheek. "It's fun taking care of her."

"Yeah." I smiled. "Ummm, if I ever go back, I will study medicine."

"Good." Liam said. "Is there a chance you will go back though? Or is it never like never having another kid." I can't believe he brought that up.

"I thought we promised to never talk about that again." I said, getting up. "I am done eating." I left them and went to my room.

I know Liam has a right to also decide whether we have another baby or not since he is my partner but he knows I don't want another kid and I told him I never want another kid because I am scared. So why can't Liam respect that?

After I showered, I started getting dressed and Liam entered my room.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I'm sorry." He said.

"For?" I asked, with a fake smile.

"I just slipped. I swear." He got close to me. "I didn't mean to make you mad. Tac, I promised you that I will never ask about babies again and I will keep that promise."

"What did you call me?" I asked.

"Tac." He smiled. "I can't call you Angel anymore because it's confusing since our daughter's name is Angel so I decided to nickname you Tac. Do you like it?"

"No." I laughed. "Please don't ever call me that."

"Okay." He wrapped his hands around my waist. "I have a meeting with Britney today so do you want to come with?"

"Why?"

"You wanted to accompany me last time so why not come with me this time." He tried to kiss me and I pushed him away.

"You only want me to go with you so I can ask Britney about Bianca and Simon's history." I said.

"It's actually more like I ask her and you hear it for yourself because I know you want to know what's going on with them." Liam is right but I just think it's better for me to wait for Simon to tell me what's going on. I know Simon doesn't owe me anything but I think it's best if he tells me.