Chapter 57.

Stacey's POV.

I left Liam's place and went to Calum's house. That's the place we are all staying at until Calum is better. 

"How was daddy?" Angel asked and I picked her up. 

"He was fine but he missed his little girl a lot." I kissed her. "Now tell me, did you eat your supper?"

"Yes." She smiled. 

"She's such a good girl." Britney said and I nod my head looking at my little Angel. 

"She really is." I replied. "Angel, go get in your bed and I'll be there in five minutes to read you your bedtime story."

"Okay, mommy." She went to the guest room where we will be sleeping for the next couple of days until Calum is better.

"How was he?" Britney asked. 

"He was pretending to be fine but I could see he was broken inside." 

"Change is never easy." Britney said. "He will be fine, just support him wherever you can."

"I'll try." 

"What else happened? You were gone for so long you can't tell me you only noticed that he was broken inside."

"Well, he asked if I was pregnant." I mumbled.

"He asked if you are pregnant?" She asked and I nod my head. "Oh my Lord! He freaking loves you!" She started jumping. "I would scream but I can't cause my kids are sleeping."

"He does not love me. I think everyone knows that by now." I told her.

"Okay, fine. At least tell me you told him you are pregnant." Britney said.

"I am not pregnant!" I snapped. "And even if I was pregnant, why do you think I should tell him?"

"Cause he is the father, he deserves to know." 

"You are all crazy! You do know Simon has a better chance of being the father." 

"Oh, I forgot about that guy." She giggled. "Are you still together?" She asked. 

"Yes and Goodnight."

I went to my room and Angel was already sleeping. I kissed her on the forehead before going back downstairs. 

I went to the kitchen and warmed some food up. I wonder if Liam ate, why didn't I think of taking food to him? And Simon, how are Simon and Shadow? I haven't seen them since the previous night when Peter died.

I started eating and when I was done, Calum entered the kitchen. 

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Just needed more water, you good?" He asked. 

"Yes. I was just thinking about Simon and everyone else." I told him. "How are you feeling?"

"Good." He replied. "Did you go see Liam in jail?"

"Yeah." 

"When is his trial starting?"

"Next week but he wants it to start sooner cause he is losing his mind." I said. "Do you think he will really change?"

"Liam tries his best to always keep his promises so if he does say he will change I promise you, Stacey, he will change, or at least he will try his best to change and be a good person. He really does deserve a second chance."

"I hope he does change for good 'cause Angel loves him a lot and I don't want her to get her heart broken like me." I told him. "I am used to Liam playing with my feelings but Angel, she's just a kid."