Chapter 35.

Liam's POV.

"Liam, do you really think he would've given Angel back after you bowed down to him and apologized?" She shook her head. "Peter is heartless, he kidnaps girls, whether they three or thirty, he doesn't care about anyone. Peter is the same person who sold me, his own sister so why would he care about your daughter. Liam Salvatore, your daughter was a target before he even knew she was your daughter. Peter knowing that you are her father just rises the amount he will sell her for. The mark, the burn mark on her arm is an indication that she already has a buyer. Liam believe me or not, Angel will disappear and you will regret not helping a six-year-old."

"What happened to you is in the past Shadow. You don't need to worry about Angel, she has a mother, she has Simon, and other men to protect her. So let that family just live peacefully. Let them get married and be happy."

"It's useless talking to you." Shadow mumbled, leaving the room. All these women are the same, annoying!

I walked up and down the corridor. I can't stop Stacey's engagement, she will think I love her, Shadow will start thinking she was right all along and everything will be chaos. I have to think of a way to take her daughter without the engagement getting ruined. I will have to ask Calum for help. 

I dial his number and he answered the call.

"Are your kids at home?" I asked.

"Yeah and Britney is here too." He said.

"Come to my house then, it's urgent." I hang up. I texted my sister Lexie to come to my house. 

I am so confused about everything Shadow said. If Peter and his owners target anyone than why didn't they target Calum's daughter or my sister's child? 

After twenty minutes, Calum showed up in my house. 

"Wassup!" He jumped on my couch. "Do you know Stacey is engaged?"

"Yes, that's why I called you here." I said.

"You want me to ruin their party." He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Do you finally admit that you in love with Stacey?"

"No!" 

"Liam, what does Shadow have that Stacey doesn't? I mean is Shadow really that good in bed?"

"I will kill you if you don't shut up." I warned him.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said. "So tell me why did you call me here?"

"Who is organizing the security at Stacey's engagement party?" 

"Simon." Lexie said, coming into the house with her husband. "Stacey said everything is already done and we just have to show up there."

"So none of you are planning or helping with the arrangements?" I asked and they all shook their heads. What if Shadow is right and they use the engagement to kidnap Angel. "Wait, who is looking after your kids if you are both here?"

"Rex." Zayn (Eros) said. "He is a good babysitter."

"He is back in New York?" Calum asked.

"I don't care if Rex is back in New York or not. I want to know why you would let Rex babysit your children? Lexie, are you crazy?" I can't believe Rex is always alone with the children.

"Well, maybe if my children's real uncle would want to see or look after them then I wouldn't need Rex. And plus, Stacey is too busy with Angel and the party." 

"Drop the attitude, Lex." I told her.

"Liam, she's my wife. Watch what you say, brother." Zayn (Eros) said.