Chapter 12.

Liam's POV.

I rushed to the address Lexie send me. I don't trust my sister because she is always up to something but I love her a lot that is why I always follow her stupid orders.

"Thank you for coming here." Lexie opened the door for me. "There is someone in my room." 

"Lexie, when did you move here?" I looked around the house. "And where is your husband? Why did you call me here?" 

"There is someone in my room." She grabbed my arm. "He is in here." She opened the door and I went inside. 

I heard the sound of the door closing and I turned to Lexie.

"Lex." I shouted as she locked me inside. "Open the door, or else I will break it." 

"Daddy." Angel's daughter jumped out of her bed. I don't want to be stuck in a room with this kid. She will make me go crazy.

"Lexie, I am not in the mood for your games. Angel's daughter is in this room." I shouted turning away from the girl. "Please sister open the door."

"Daddy, I am Angel. Mommy's name is Stacey." She said. "Daddy, uncle Calum said you will do everything I say." So that asshole is the one that got me in this situation. I knew a five-year-old wouldn't just start calling someone else Daddy unless someone told her to do it.

"So you want me to be your daddy because you want me to do everything you say." I asked and she nods her head, smiling. "Doesn't Simon do what you want?"

"No. He always says no when I want him to play dolls with me." She is really crazy if she thinks I will play with dolls. "Daddy can we please play with dolls." She is so fucking lucky she is five. 

"No." I said and she started crying. "Lexie, open the door." I started banging on the door. "This kid is crying and I don't want to be in here." 

"Tell Angel to eat and then I will open this door." Lexie shouted.

"Don't cry, kid." I am not in the mood for games but these crazy people are testing my patience. I swear I will lose my temper. "I'm sorry, okay." I can't believe I am apologizing for no reason. "Please eat your food."

"If I eat then you will leave again." She is right about that.

"Kid, you have a good family who loves you a lot. You know your mommy will cry if you don't eat so please eat so I can go home."

"But I want you to stay with me. Daddy, uncle Calum said you love me a lot and you are my hero."

"Uncle Calum is a liar." That son of a bitch really brainwashed this kid. "Kid, I can do anything you ask except staying here so please eat." She started eating and I started knocking on the door. "Lexie, she is eating so open the door or I swear I will break it down."

"Liam, you can't break this door down in front of Angel. The poor girl will think you don't like her so please just stay with her for five more minutes." Lexie shouted.

I can tolerate this kid for five more minutes but I am scared of her. She is too demanding and not even her own mother, Angel refuses anything she asks. I shouldn't have come here. I should stop believing everything Lexie says. She is probably pregnant again that is why she thought it would be a good idea to lock me in the same room as this kid.

"Daddy, is Aunt Lex older than you?" She asked and I nod my head. "And Aunt Shade?"

"She is younger than me but she is not my sister. She is my future wife." I told her. 

"But Uncle Calum said Mommy is your wife." 

"Calum lied to you. Your mother is not my wife." I can't wait to get out of this fucking place so I can beat Calum up. That son of a bitch, crossed the line this time.