Chapter 58.

Liam's POV.

It's been two months since my trial, I have been a free man but I have fifteen months of community work and I have to see a psychologist as if I need one. I am just glad everything is over and my name is cleared. 

"What are you thinking about?" Stacey asked.

"Fifteen months of community work!" I said. "Can't I just pay or something?"

"That's not how it works and plus you should thank the Lord that you were not found guilty of any crimes other than breaking out of prison." She said. "Liam, you already did a month and a half, you just need thirteen more months and a half." She continued. "And plus you only get to work six hours a day and you chose to help out at the police station of all places so just be grateful for getting this instead of a sentence. Liam, I am starting to think the judge loves you, I mean if you have a valid reason for not doing your compulsory hours for a specific day, they skip that day instead of adding an extra day. And you heard what the judge said, be the kid your parents would be proud of." 

"Fine." 

"Does that mean you will also see a psychologist?" She asked.

"Of course, I will." I replied, lying.

"Great." She smiled. "I'll go check up on Angel." Stacey left me and Britney came out of the kitchen. I didn't even know she was there the whole time.

"Hey, Liam." She said. 

"I don't think I want to talk to you about what Stacey and I were talking about." I said.

"I just want to help you." She replied. "Don't you know that Simon and Stacey's engagement is still on?" She shook her head. "If I was you, I would win Stacey over before she ties the knot with Simon." 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I want to help you." 

"But why?" 

"Because I want to and plus you might just be useful to me in the future." She said. "Now let's start with the psychologist. You need to see one and I have the perfect person for you, she doesn't talk a lot, she doesn't snoop around, she's a yes, okay, no, you good, type of person and oh, she doesn't even charge a lot. She's the best and you won't ever regret going to her."

"Who is she?"

"Oh, you already know her. She's one of the best, she's always busy but I can mak---."

"Name?" I interrupted her. "What's her name?"

"Britney Spears." She smiled. "Me!" 

"You!" I laughed. "You are fucking crazy. I would rather die than make you my psychologist."

"Well then, you should move on with your life." 

"Don't tell me what to do." I said.

"I'm not." She replied. "I'm just saying you shouldn't wait for Stacey to get married to move on. You should do it now, while Shadow is single. I mean if you don't love Stacey, then why not try and fall in love with Shadow? Don't forget, you were once ready to marry her."

"I don't need your help, nor your advice, so stay out of my way." I went outside where everyone was chilling except Stacey who went upstairs to the kids. 

"So, you going to attend Stacey and Simon's wedding?" Lexie asked me. I don't know why everyone cares about what I will do!

"They are not getting married." I replied. Simon and Stacey didn't even mention still being engaged and even if they were, I would definitely attend their wedding, but that's only if I don't have anything better to do.