Chapter 28.

"Listen, I'll pay you whatever amount you want if you tell me anything about a little girl that went missing today because of this man." I showed the man a picture of Peter.

"I know how Peter looks. That fucker kills everything he sees, whether it's a little child or his own family. He doesn't have a heart." He giggled.

"Why are you covering your face, do I know you?" I asked and he took a map out. "I swear I have seen your eyes before."

"You want your daughter so focus on that." He said. "This is a map of where Peter is keeping your daughter."

Who the hell is this guy?

"Where did you get this map?" I asked, scanning the map.

"Curiosity killed the cat." He laughed. "Just take this map without asking questions and make sure you have a whole army with you when you break into that place because trust me, you'll die if you don't go there prepared. And also, make sure you only go there tomorrow when Peter lets his guide down."

"Why should I trust you?" I questioned.

"Because you don't have any other choice." He shrugged his shoulders. "You desperate Liam, you want to save your daughter at any cost." 

"She's not my daughter. She's just an innocent kid." I told him. "Oh, before I leave I just want to say, if you are tricking me consider yourself dead." I have no other choice. I have to find that kid at any cost. I'll need backup and I need Angel to take her kid as soon as I find her. 

Rex arrived at my warehouse in the morning. 

"I had to take a plane and fly it myself." He came in complaining. "You just want to see me dead Liam. You can't always just give orders and expect it to be done in a few seconds."

"Just shut up Rex." I told him. "That kid wouldn't have been kidnapped if it wasn't for your brother, Calum. Now just put on a bulletproof vest and get ready. We leave in an hour."

"I need a shower." 

"We'll wash your body before we bury you now just go get ready and forget the shower." I said and he left. I have been studying this map the whole night but every time I think I understand how it works, it just gets more complicated. It has so many exits and entrances, it will be hard to go in or out without being noticed. 

After an hour we all left the warehouse. Rex and I got in my car, and the rest of my men went in other cars. Rex called Calum and told him to stand by in case we find Angel's daughter. 

"Liam, are you sure about all this?" Rex asked. "What if it's a trap?"

"Do you have a better plan? Rex, that kid will die tonight if we don't save her now." I said. "Now just cover me up and as soon as I get that child, you can leave and go with this car. Shadow will be here with another car to pick Angel's daughter and I so stick to that."

"Wait, you never said Shadow was the one driving the other car, I thought it was your sister who would come here." Rex shook his head. "Shadow is too innocent, just call your sister for help. She's good at this if we get trapped."

"I know what I am doing Rex." I got out of the car. "Stick to what I told you and forget involving Lexie. That girl is pregnant."

"What?" He opened his mouth shocked. "Congrats on being an uncle again. I can't believe I didn't know Lexie was expecting aga---."

"Focus!" I snapped. "You won't see that baby if you die today." 

We went in and there was no one guiding the front door.