Chapter 10.

Shadow's POV.

Liam and I found Angel sleeping at a bench. We tried to call Stacey and let the other's know she is with us but Angel refused. She kept shouting she doesn't want to go home and she wouldn't let go of Liam. I know I love children but looking at Angel right now, scares me a lot. 

When I met Angel and Stacey it was amazing but I don't feel like seeing them ever again. I do love Angel a lot, I don't ever want to hate a child but I am scared. I can't lose Liam. 

"Shade, did you call her mother?" Liam asked and I nod my head.

"Stacey is on her way." Apart of me wishes that Stacey never lied to me that day. I honestly hope with all my heart that the story she told me at the restaurant is true and Angel's father is her boyfriend. I can't imagine a life without my Liam. It will completely destroy me if Angel turns out to be my fiancee's baby.

The doorbell rang and Liam went to get it. Stacey and a man came inside.

"Where is my Angel?" Stacey asked and Liam rolled his eyes.

"She is sleeping upstairs." I answered with a smile. 

"I will go get her, thank you." Stacey quickly ran upstairs and Liam kept looking at the man in our house.

"Who are you?" Liam finally asked and the man stretched his arm.

"Simon." He replied. "Stacey's boyfriend and Angel's father." My heart skipped a beat the second Simon uttered those words. 

"Thank you." I whispered, smiling and Liam looked at me confused. I am so happy that my worst nightmare didn't come true.

Angel came running downstairs and Stacey was chasing her.

"I don't want to go." Angel hugged Liam's leg and refused to let go.

"Angel, I am your mother and we need to go home." Stacey went on her knees. "Come on honey, be a good girl."

"No." Angel snapped. "I want to stay here."

"Liam, what did you say to my daughter?" Stacey got up.

"Why would I say something to your daughter?" Liam questioned.

"Liam she is my world so why are you turning her against me?" Stacey said. "Please, tell her to come with me." 

"Listen, kid, it's late and we all need to sleep so go with your mother." Liam said and Angel shook her head, not letting go of him.

"Angel, mommy is tired and you need to sleep so stop being naughty." I said.

"No." She snapped. "I want to stay with daddy." 

"Liam what have you been saying to my daughter." Stacey shouted. 

"I didn't tell her anything so stop blaming me." Liam snapped. "And you kid." He pulled Angel. "Go with your mommy. I am tired right now and none of you here want to see me get angry." He is right about that. Liam's temper is shorter than anything in this world. If he loses it he will kill someone.

"I don't want to go daddy." Angel cried. 

"Angel, there is your father." I pointed at Simon who was confused. "Your Mommy and Daddy are tired so please go home with them." I don't like the fact she is calling Liam, daddy when this man said he is her father. 

"He is not my Daddy." Angel replied.

"Angel, who told you that?" Stacey asked. "Did Liam say that to you? Or is it Shadow?" 

"Why would I want my fiancee to be her father?" I questioned. "Stacey I don't want to be rude but please take your family with you and get out of our house."