Chapter 66.

Liam's POV.

I arrived back at the hotel room and Timothee came out of nowhere and pointed the gun at me. This kid watches too many movies, I think it's time he stopped watching those bad action movies because he will end up hurting himself.

"Turn around slowly Mr Salvatore." He said and I did. "Did Uncle Duke send you to come to kill me or you back home alone, safe?"

"Is that why you are transferring to the boarding school here?" I asked, taking his gun from him. "Someone threatened you and your mom?"

"No." He said. "My mom just thinks Australia is better than home."

"Don't lie to me, Timothee." I said. "Your father's right man probably threatened you and your mom. He is taking over everything that's why you left America and that is why your mom sent you here to this specific boarding school because Rodge probably paid for everything here if you both agreed to never show your faces again."

"I'm sleepy, goodnight." He said.

"Rex was right. He told me word on the street is your father's business are all under Duke and you no longer have anything in your name. That means you and your mother have nothing. Not a penny and Duke threatened you, right Timothee?"

"Yes, but mom made me promise her that I would never tell you."

"Why?"

"She said you would fight and she doesn't want that. She said Dad died because he knew he left a good man with us that's why we shouldn't let your bad side win. Mom said the fights and everything would end if we just let him have everything as long as we are both safe."

"You trust me, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Good because you will no longer go to the boarding school that Duke wants you to go to. You will go to another one and you won't tell anyone." If that son of a bitch thinks he can keep an eye on Timothee then he is so wrong because I will never let him know the boy's every move.

"I promise I won't tell anyone now can we please sleep? I am tired." Timothee said.

"Okay, goodnight." We both went to bed.

--- --- ---

The next morning, I got up before Timothee so I could shower and get ready. I woke him up after I ordered food for the both of us.

After Timothee showered and we ate, we went straight to the school I wanted him to study at. I have done some research this morning and Motis School is the only school that is average, starts from 6th grade until matric, and their application is closed so there's no way Duke would think Timothee is studying there.

We arrived and went straight to the principal's office ignoring the secretary.

"Good morning." I greeted her as Timothee and I took a seat.

"I'm busy right now, please come back later." She said, getting up.

"I just need five minutes of your time." I said. "Please."

"Okay."

"Thanks." I took Timothee's papers out of my file. "I want you to enroll my son Timothee. He is a good student and--."

"He isn't a student here?" She asked and I nod my head. "Sorry, but applications closed a long time ago for this academic year. Maybe try again next year."

"I know school starts around January here unlike America but my kid is very smart. He can be in any grade." I said. "But I would suggest putting him in 7th grade or even below."

"Who are you?"

"Mr. Salvatore." I told her.

"Well, Mr Salvatore we not taking any students for this year so I would really suggest applying next year and I will make sure he gets a place here." This woman is crazy if she thinks I will come back here next year. I promised to get Timothee into a boarding school, I chose this one and I will make sure he studies here.