CHAPTER 1

LUKE

"Dammit!" I exclaim as I look at my car's broken lights. I was way too drunk last night but I drove anyway, Louis warned me not to drive but I did, he even offered to drive but I refused. "What are we going to do?" My little brother, Adrian asks, "I have a test exam today and I can't be late," he adds looking worried. I don't blame him, we're already late as it is.

"We'll take dad's SUV. Go get the keys," I say.

"Dad will be mad, Luke," he says.

"Okay would you rather we stay here and you miss your test or you go get the fucking keys and let me take you to school. What is it going to be?" I ask him. Remember I'm the best, I don't mind being absent, I can catch up and nail my classes," I say. He runs back inside, my phone beeps, it's a text from Louise telling me to hurry, class is starting, I ignore it. Adrian comes back, we get in dad's SUV and drive off, I drop Adrian at his school then drive to my school. The drive to my school is ten minutes from Adrian's school, I get to school and head to my English class.

"You're late," says Mr Westerbrooks, this guy likes acting like my dad, he's not my dad and I have to remind him that. He gets on my last nerve.

"Traffic sucks, Sir, you know what I mean. You drive as well right? I say heading to my chair. The class goes on, it's boring the heck out of me, I'm feeling sleepy. The bells rings, we make our way to the Math class, Miss October comes in and starts the lesson, Math is my favorite, I'm the master when it comes to it. Suddenly a girl comes in, most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, blonde, no curves but nice body, not tall or short just the right height, black eyes, not big nor small, she's wearing a white drawstring front mini dress with Nike Air sneakers, she has makeup on, she looks like a doll, she's definitely not my type but she has my full attention, she's perfect.

"I'm so sorry, mam, I started at the principal's office, I had some changes on my subjects so I..." she sighs, "I'm sorry," she says.

"Take a seat, Miss Adams," Miss October says, the girl goes to her seat, I notice she's smiling at Erika, most beautiful smile ever, I'll have to befriend Erika to get to know this girl, I need her name. "Yoh! This is the new girl everybody has been babbling about, bro, she's fire. I can already imagine how it must feel to be inside her. The things I'd do to her, man, hearing her sweet voice moaning my name while her legs wrap around my hips. Bro, I'd do her good," Louis says wetting his lips. Him and I are the same, we fuck different girls everytime we get a chance, he likes blonde girls, I don't but I like the one I just saw today. "Mr Williams and Mr Martins, care to share what you're on about?" Miss October asks.

"Sorry, Miss October," says Louis giving her his best smile.

"Please keep quiet, you're disturbing my class," she says and continues with her lesson. The day continue as usual then just like that, school is over, I gather my stuff, I remember Alexis has my English book, I'll just take it after practice. I make my way to the basketball field.

JANE...

I make my way to the school hall and find the other cheerleaders there, we practice. After practice everyone leaves, I decide to start at the bathroom, I wash my face and fix my hair, I undo my ponytail and let my hair loose. I go back to the hall and gather my stuff then I hear the door banging behind me. I gasp in fear then I turn and see the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen in my life, he's tall, he has blue eyes, his hair is tied into a bun, his body is perfect, his abs are transparent through his basketball vest, big arms and buff shoulders, I wouldn't mind being in those arms at all. He is amazing, his pink lips are tempting.

"It's you," he says. What is that supposed to mean? "Miss Adams!" Holy crap! He knows me. How does he know me? I've never seen him before in my life. He knows my last name. Who is he?

"How do you know me?" I ask.

"We're in the same class, Miss Adams," he says, he is so yummy.

"What? No we're not, I'm not in your class," I say.

"You're doing Math, miss Adams, I do Math too and English," he says. Fuck he knows me.

"Very nice, I have to go," I say passing him, he blocks my way and I bump to his chest, he stands still, I look up at him, our eyes meet, I swallow hard, he is intimidating, he's looking into my eyes as if he's searching for something, I wish to kiss those perfect wet lips right now.

"I'm Luke," he says.

"Nice to meet you, I have to go now," I say backing away and passing him. I can feel his stare on my back.

"Won't you tell me yours?" He asks.

"You didn't ask, Mr Williams," I say. He chuckles roughly, wry enough that I roll my seyes.

"Fair enough," he says with his low dry voice, still looking at me. "What's your name, Miss Adams?" He asks.

"Jane! Jane Adams," I say, I see him smile, his eyes glimmer. God, he's gorgeous, I would watch him all night.

"Janey! Pleased to know you. I must admit, you're beautiful," he says.

"Thank you, Mr Williams. Have a good day," I say walking away then I stop near the door and look back, he's still looking at me.

"Miss Adams!" He says smiling, he has a beautiful smile.

"Mr Williams!" I say with a faint smile and leave. What just happened, Lord? Your son is beautiful, my Lord, I'm impressed with this one. I make my way to the parking lot and drive home. What a beautiful day it was, I can't stop smiling, that was one hell of beauty. "Luke Williams!" I say tightening my grip on the steering wheel, pushing the gear so hard.

* * *

A/N

Please don't forget to vote, share and comment.

xxx
Mihle