CHAPTER 13

LUKE...

As soon as our parents left, I stepped out of my room looking for Jane. I had been hiding in my room ever since my little clash with her. I seriously don't understand why I got angry with her because she was stating a fact. She is not my girlfriend, we've broken up. But ever since she called things off, I've been craving her presence more than anything. I want to be with no one but her. She's like some magnet in my life, I can't get rid of her in my thoughts, she's all I think about. In my mind, she's still my girlfriend but in reality she's not and I'm trying to stay away from her and I fail everytime.

I walk through the corridor focusing on my phone, thinking of calling her as I bumb into someone.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaims stumbling but I hold her in place.

'Sugarplum. Just the person I'm looking for.'

My heart does a little jump, happy to see her.

"I'm sorry," she looks up at me resting her chin on my chest and then it happens, she smiles at me. Everything seems blur when I look in her eyes, I feel complete, disoriented and I find myself smiling back.

"I was looking for you," I admit tightening my grip on her waist.

"I'm already leaving, it's getting late."

"Do you really have to go tonight?" I ask

"Yes." She replies cooly.

"Can I be selfish enough to ask you to stay? Please I'll drive you to your house tomorrow morning, I promise."

"Why?"

"I just want to be with you tonight. I want you next to me, please." I run my thumb over her lower lip, she licks her lip and I sip my thumb inside her mouth, she sucks it. I groan. Tempted to kiss her and take her down here, I look around to see if there's anyone.

"Everybody left yet?" I ask.

"The rest of the guests are leaving, Erika left with her boyfriend. I was helping Monica downstairs but we're done and she's preparing to leave too." She replies.

"Where's Adrian?"

"He left with his friend and his par..."

I don't let her finish, I lock my lips with hers, lifting her off the ground and she immediately wrap her legs around my hips. Going to my room, I close the door behind me and make her lean against the wall, locking the door. Our kiss isn't romantic and I don't want it to be. I move from her lips to her ear and whisper:

"Please don't go. Stay with me." I lick her earlobe.

"This..." She moan. "this is so unfair."

"Why?"

"Because..." She moans softly as I pull her earlobe in my mouth. "Hmm."

I come back to the corner of her lips. "Tell me. What isn't fair, Sugarplum?" I squeeze her ass and she whimpers in response.

"I want to stay with you too tonight." She mutters almost whispering and a smile draws itself on my lips, unable to hide the excitement I feel at this very moment. The rush in my blood, the electric shocks, the goosebumps, it's overwhelming it's amazing. I want her to be mine, for the whole eternity, I don't ever want to let her go.