CHAPTER 17

LUKE...

EXPLICIT CONTENT ALL THE WAY.

She's gone with him. She went out with Nathan and and I let her. Why? Because I'm stupid. I let the girl I love leave with some dude. Who does that? Nathan is a cool guy and he'd good for her but I don't want her to be with some guy other than me. She makes me feel complete, she makes me feel things I never thought I'd feel for any girl. I love her I can't even hide it. I just hate to think of what he's doing to her, I don't even want to know. I take a sip of my vodka and sit down on the table in my balcony, taking in the view of the Manhattan city. The bright lights shine out making it more beautiful and elegant.

I hear footsteps behind me and I don't even need to look back to see who it is. I know who it is. I know it's her. She changed into her night dress and some sleepers. She takes a sit next to me. I take my headphones off and take a look at her. Damn she's beautiful with her hair cascading loose above her shoulders.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her, she takes my glass and downs it.

"Date is over so I came back." She replies.

"Where did you go for your movie?" She laughs sarcastically eyeing me on the side.

"I'm not telling you that, forget it." She says. "Where are the parents?"

"Don't know, don't care. They're adults so I'm not worried about them." I move from the table and sit on the chair in front of us, leaning on my back.

"Of course you'd say that."

We sit there staring at each other. I still can't believe she's my step sister and we just had sex yesterday and ruined the whole step siblings thing. I miss her so much. I want to hold her, I want to hear her moaning my name while I pound into her. Her legs wrapped around me, her arms around my neck, her nails digging and scratching my back like she did yesterday. She made sure to leave her marks on my back. And right now I want her to scratch me again, I want her to bite my shoulders, biting my lip so hard that she leaves it swollen. Damn I want to be inside her tight walls. She chuckles as I eye-fuck her through her night dress, imagining her naked.

"What?" I ask her as she gets off the table and sits on top of me, straddling me. I shiver when she puts her hand around my neck and runs her fingers through my hair. I tilt my head up and look at her, staring straight into her eyes as she dares to stare back not evening blinking.

"Nothing." She lets her lips touch mine in a slight manner.

"Jane!" I grip her waist and bury my face in the crook of her neck and suck the skin there, nibbling and biting, making her hiss and moan. I squeeze her butt cheeks, bringing her closer to my hard erection, she starts grinding her hips against me. I groan, reaching for her earlobe and pull it in my mouth, she moans lowly, gripping my hair. I kiss her all the way from her neck, moving over her cheek and then my lips meet hers. She kisses me with such intensity and fury, I respond with the same fury. Still grinding against me, making me more hard, her hands fumble with my belt and sets it off then my pants. I moan as she takes my cock in her hand and starts stroking slowly. Sliding her night dress up, I cup her breasts in my palms and give them a massage, pinching her hard nipples, making her gasp. "Hmm." I moan as she starts stroking faster, laying my head against my chair, closing my eyes, still cupping her her breasts.

"You want me?" She smirks, stroking me harder.

"Of course I want you, Sugarplum." I reply, letting her forehead touch mine. She takes off my shirt over my head, as I do the same with her nightdress, letting our bodies make contact. Her skin feels right on mine, she belongs here. I give her a peck on the lip and stare in her eyes. Her eyes are full of desire, lust and need, her breathing is erratic, chaotic. I cup her face in my palms, she puts her hands over mine, leaning on my touch.